GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
^^Don't know what SBSettings theme that is, but you can show the available memory using SBSettings.

Go to "More" in SBSettings. Then to "extras and options" and then click "status bar free memory" on. Quit SBSettings then the phone will respring and you're all set.

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Played with another dBar theme...

One page home screen:

IMG_0155.png

Categories w/ illumine icons:

IMG_0156.png

iClassic w/ black skin:

IMG_0157.png

Last edited:

DainBramage1

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Got bored again...

Theme is fullsplits (dbar) with illumine icons

Still fiddling with the icons...

SOOOO cool!! Very clean, yet lots of functionality. I'm assuming Apps and Games and maybe are where you're utilizing categories? Gotta crash, but I made a note to check into fullsplits!! (sorry, it pained me to have to remove the GREAT screenshot... I don't have enough posts)

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Thats funny iMuggle and I responded at the EXACT same time....

But anyways....

Domo wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas Friday....but too busy staring at flame right now...

001-4.png

DBar 40 on iPod Touch

Ripped Cover theme (lockscreen)

433153a6.jpg

And one more iPod Mod: Aizle

0e24e59f.jpg

Last edited:

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Well here's the best explanation I can think of, so I hope it helps, as to use winterboard, it's a good idea to know exactly what it does for you and why it's such a powerful tool...

Winterboard basically works as something like a hierarchy...when you download packages and themes off of Cydia or Icy that are winterboard compatible, they will automatically show up in Winterboard. When you open winterboard, you can tap on the items you want to activate and it will place a checkmark next to it. You will also notice you can drag things up and down spots in winterboard.

That's where the hierarchy comes in. Lets use my theme for an example, I use the Illumine theme, so I have that checked. I also downloaded different color chat bubbles and a different status bar. If a theme has those things built in, you can over-ride certain aspects of a theme. Say I download a theme and I really like the icons but I don't like the lock screen or battery icon, well, I can download one I DO like through Cydia or Icy, it will show up in winterboard, I check it, and drag it ABOVE the theme I am using. It will over-ride the item I don't want from that theme. It allows you to tweak to your liking. If you like the entire theme except for the chat bubbles that came with it or a certain little detail, you can change it. For example, search "SMS Balloons" on Cydia and you will find packages for winterboard of JUST SMS bubbles, and when they install, check it, drag it above the theme, and it will over-ride only the chat bubble part of the theme.

Now as far as using your own wallpaper, there is a setting built in to winterboard called "user wallpaper", check that, and drag it to the top, you can then choose whatever wallpaper for your lockscreen you want from your photos, and it will then show up as your background as well :)

Hope this helps just a little!

Brains & Beauty...cant beat that

caddouch

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
iElegance Pro is cool . BUT , since i installed the 3.1.2 firmware on my iphone 3GS , winterboard been awful bad for my phone : i will name problems below ,please confirm if those problems occured to any of u guys :
-Dropped calls , sometimes it is every 10 seconds ,which is so irritating.
- when am in a call sometimes , the phone starts to make some weird ass noise , like am crashing into a wall or something , super strange (never had those problems before )
- the springboard keeps crashing and i have to respring/restart.
-the phone sometimes just freeze and i end up doing either a soft reset or a hard reset , so incovenient .
my GPS signal is so inaccurate and it is miles off and i know it is not my phone cause it works fine when i remove Winterboard
Those problems reported only when i have winterboard installed and definetely when i have a them on the background . as much as i love Winterboard , i dont use it anymore and i use Bosspaper instead .

what do u guys think of all that??

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
iElegance Pro is cool . BUT , since i installed the 3.1.2 firmware on my iphone 3GS , winterboard been awful bad for my phone : i will name problems below ,please confirm if those problems occured to any of u guys :
-Dropped calls , sometimes it is every 10 seconds ,which is so irritating.
- when am in a call sometimes , the phone starts to make some weird ass noise , like am crashing into a wall or something , super strange (never had those problems before )
- the springboard keeps crashing and i have to respring/restart.
-the phone sometimes just freeze and i end up doing either a soft reset or a hard reset , so incovenient .
my GPS signal is so inaccurate and it is miles off and i know it is not my phone cause it works fine when i remove Winterboard
Those problems reported only when i have winterboard installed and definetely when i have a them on the background . as much as i love Winterboard , i dont use it anymore and i use Bosspaper instead .

what do u guys think of all that??

I haven't had any problems like that at all... sorry to hear about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice