GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
absolutely not, it's available is cydia. It's called Glass Orb. There are two, well 3 versions, glass orb, glass orb color (goc), and glass orb color pro.

The pro version is 2.99 but you get all the icon updates through rock, otherwise you have dig for them. Whatever the GOC regular comes with is what you get, the developer only releases icon updates for the pro version. If you don't mind digging, there's a thread on modmyi.com that is over 200 pages long with icons for it that the developer started for requests, and the new icons are posted in the thread. He takes those periodically and throws them in a packaged update on rock for the pro users. He does it rather regularly as well. I just bought that theme about 2 months ago and I've received about 4 updates for it, so he's pretty good about it. There's TONS of icons with the pro version, I highly recommend it.

Sweet, I'll check it out. :)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Right now I'm sporting the original theme with just the 5 icon dock. Call me crazy, but sometimes I like the default theme and icons. Don't know why. I'll get bored with it in about 2 days and switch it up again.

I'm currently still working on some premium themes for Cydia and Rock, just finding time to sit down and make 80 billion icons is a struggle. :p

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
absolutely not, it's available is cydia. It's called Glass Orb. There are two, well 3 versions, glass orb, glass orb color (goc), and glass orb color pro.

The pro version is 2.99 but you get all the icon updates through rock, otherwise you have dig for them. Whatever the GOC regular comes with is what you get, the developer only releases icon updates for the pro version. If you don't mind digging, there's a thread on modmyi.com that is over 200 pages long with icons for it that the developer started for requests, and the new icons are posted in the thread. He takes those periodically and throws them in a packaged update on rock for the pro users. He does it rather regularly as well. I just bought that theme about 2 months ago and I've received about 4 updates for it, so he's pretty good about it. There's TONS of icons with the pro version, I highly recommend it.

I've been using Glass Orb Color. Does the developer ever update the regular GOC or he only updates GOC Pro. Meaning can I uninstall GOC every so often and reinstall it and get the new icons. Reason being it doesn't make since to have an old not updated for icons theme sitting around in Cydia and Rock.

I have GOC and maybe interested in GOC Pro if it has alot more icons in it. And its just activate in Winterboard and go ease?

Josh

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Ain't much but I like it since it goes with my lock screen. Not really a released theme that I know of. I just found a site with hundreds of icons where I just pieced/edit the ones I like together with a few I had to make from scratch.

Smart Screen (lock screen)

IMG_0065.png
IMG_0066.png
IMG_0067.png

Simple Theme

IMG_0062.png
IMG_0063.png
IMG_0064.png

subgenious#IM

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Pretty simple setup for me but I like it. Really digging lockscreen info and categoriesSB to keep everything tidy... I hate having to click more than once or twice to see everything in the phone.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Glass Orb Color. Does the developer ever update the regular GOC or he only updates GOC Pro. Meaning can I uninstall GOC every so often and reinstall it and get the new icons. Reason being it doesn't make since to have an old not updated for icons theme sitting around in Cydia and Rock.

I have GOC and maybe interested in GOC Pro if it has alot more icons in it. And its just activate in Winterboard and go ease?

Josh

The only updates basic themes typically get is bug fixes, etc...

It makes sense he only updates the premium one as it takes a lot of time to collect tons of icons and make new ones. I recommend paying for the pro.

drian

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
I use the tron theme, with black sliders... and the alienware blue battery... and pink dialer!!! lol

i also have some kinda jagged/blue thing on the "slide to unlock"

2mfx65g.jpg
6p8c5g.jpg

2mfgajc.jpg
21dfwv7.jpg

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Alright guys, moment of truth!

I said a month ago I'd be working on some premium themes for Cydia and Rock soon...well we've got our concept done for our first one and are currently working on punching out a ton of icons, it isn't completely done so keep in mind this screen shot is only 1/4 of the way done. We still have to make UI Images as well as sounds, a status bar, a dock, etc...but the background and the icons are where we are at now...

We won't release it as premium until we have at least 1,500 icons and we are working on an overlay and mask currently so whatever icons we don't have made will at least format correctly to our constraints so nothing sticks out like a sore thumb, but here's what we have so far! comments welcome! :D

we are aiming to have this to our beta testers before the new year and have it up in cydia and rock soon after.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys! Headin to my friends soon for another bender to punch out icons. There's 3 of us lol him me and my little brother. It's crazy. We all sit there with cs4 and just split them up. Hopefully we can get the overlay done to release it sooner rather than later! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR