Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
dbar10 by Max Patrese :D

bf29ee6e.jpg

weberm13

Aug 19, 2009
t3kd.com
my Version of Lea

Lea, With some custom icons. as you can see I am using the cydia icon for ROCKapp because i cant find a rock app icon I like. I am working on creating more. should give me something to do.:D

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping to attach a screen shot of mine from my Iphone using manage attachments in Safari. But I can't click to do that. Its just a shadow. Do I need more posts or do I actually have to use it in image shack or something like that.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I was hoping to attach a screen shot of mine from my Iphone using manage attachments in Safari. But I can't click to do that. Its just a shadow. Do I need more posts or do I actually have to use it in image shack or something like that.

You can't post photo's from your iPhone.

PwettyBird

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
can anyone make me a theme that's like a hopeless romantic? I have jailbroken my phone. I am just getting used to searching for things. I believe I download the 5 icon dock, but not sure..

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Giving Pogoplank a try, not sure how much I like it yet. If I decide to keep using it...I might put some time into themeing it.

37a8b434.jpg

14496482.jpg

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I have pogoplank installed, never use it. It's to much work looking for whatever app you want. I'd rather flick the page and there it is.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I wish they could get the categories app to work as quickly as pogo plank does. I also am not a fan of having ALL my apps in a category, would prefer if I could have a second page with some more most used icons.

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I have pogoplank installed, never use it. It's to much work looking for whatever app you want. I'd rather flick the page and there it is.

Yeah I feel the same way. I tried it for like 3 days. Then I tried CategoriesSB and i've been using Categories ever since.

Reactions: shutter

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
@shutter
I had purchased that also categoriesSB. Do me a favor let me know if you think it sucks memory? I quit using it due to I thought it was suckn my memory up. It could just be me though!! Let me know what you think.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
With categoriesSb I would respring kill processes and have like 130mb left. Once I uninstalled it I would do the same process and have 158mb left.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I'll post back after some more use, but just looking at it the last few minutes I've had it on the phone...I don't think it does. Seems to work the same way the folders in pogoplank do, and opens almost as quickly.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i got rid of CategoriesSB because on some apps i would get a notification and when i went to check it out on an app in one of the folders, there wouldnt be any #'s as to how many alerts i have so i junked it, plus the folder icons suck! FTL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods