GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Hmm good point. Not sure on that wait on another reply from someone more knowledgeable than me. Don't want to steer u wrong.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
i would think that all Winterboard apps/settings/features will be saved in Cydia/Rock, not Winterboard itself. then after re-installing WB, those features will still be there. just a guess, as i've not re-installed WB either.

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Will re-installing winterboard get rid of all the current stuff I have on there?

They will still be there as long as they are not removed from Cydia or Rock.

I've reinstalled Winterboard so I know.

You may have to rearrange the the list as I think it resets.

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
switched it up a bit

This is HTC Gruppled lockscreen with the Reso theme.

008.png

First Page

009.png

Second Page

010.png

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I do take prof. Photos but that one is NOT mine. If you search flickr for an artist named Adam Finlay, he has galleries with all kinds of shots and one gallery he specificly has iPhone wallpapers that he shares.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I do take prof. Photos but that one is NOT mine. If you search flickr for an artist named Adam Finlay, he has galleries with all kinds of shots and one gallery he specificly has iPhone wallpapers that he shares.

nicee...good to know, thanks....do u have a gallery too?

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Not at the current time. I'm working on putting up some things that I've been working on over the summer. So hopefully pretty soon. :)

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this question. Anyone know of an app or program that will let you organize your apps on the dock in sbsettings?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Didn't want to start a whole new thread for this question. Anyone know of an app or program that will let you organize your apps on the dock in sbsettings?

You can do it in SBSettings, sort of. Top to bottom, left to right. Yoiu just have to add them one at a time and let it respring between additions. Kind of a pain, but it should work.

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Got bored again...

Theme is fullsplits (dbar) with illumine icons

Still fiddling with the icons...

photo.jpg

Last edited:

dragonc12

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
I had to use Categories, five row and five column tweaks, plus iBlank to fill in a row. All available in Cydia of course. Took me a while to get it set up only because the Illumine theme has like 2,500 icons!!! had to sort through them all! But that's a good thing because you have a better chance of icon uniformity.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I had to use Categories, five row and five column tweaks, plus iBlank to fill in a row. All available in Cydia of course. Took me a while to get it set up only because the Illumine theme has like 2,500 icons!!! had to sort through them all! But that's a good thing because you have a better chance of icon uniformity.

Illumine actually has a built-in overlay feature that should size all your icons correctly, no matter whether there is an icon for it or not.

But if you're running above 3.0, as in 3.1 or so, there's an issue with the way the icons get cached that is messing that up, you can SSH into your phone and delete the icon cache and illumine will work properly again.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com

i had Illumine installed a while back, but never came across a way to change the icons. is this easily accessible on the iPhone itself or do you have to use SSH to get access to them?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
i had Illumine installed a while back, but never came across a way to change the icons. is this easily accessible on the iPhone itself or do you have to use SSH to get access to them?

What do you mean by "change" the icons?

If you mean change the default ones and edit them, yes you need to SSH to gain access.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen