GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Duvi, You should install Matte UI Graphite and use it with the HTC Sense UI theme. It looks AMAZING. It takes it that one step further.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
HTC Sense UI

IMG_0004.png

the weather widget won't work for me no matter how much I edit the configure code, can anyone help me with that? I've tried every possible variable for my location and even a more popular location close to me (Toronto, Canada)...

P.S. the "Loading..." and the blue box are the weather widget not working. For now I've turned it off.

Go to Yahoo weather and type your city. It uses Yahoo weather.

sommerface

Jan 10, 2009
www.thevoiceof3.com
So as the title says, list your top jailbroken themes here, and a screen if you can.

I use Illumine, as one of my biggest nitpicks is when certain apps don't have the icons to match the theme. Illumine has been the only one I've found that doesn't have that problem, as it matches all of them.

Anyone else want to share any good complete themes or sources that have good ones??

I just got Illumine. I love it, but how do I get 5 icons on the bottom? I'm new to this whole jailbreaking thing.

Noonan

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I am using iglass SOL, but can anyone tell me why my messages icon isn't changing to match the theme? I redownloaded and reinstalled and it still won't change.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Messages.png

Add that one to your icons folder in the iGlass Sol theme. It isn't changing because the theme was designed pre 3.0, when it was a text program, not messages. It's named wrong ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox