GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
So as the title says, list your top jailbroken themes here, and a screen if you can.

I use Illumine, as one of my biggest nitpicks is when certain apps don't have the icons to match the theme. Illumine has been the only one I've found that doesn't have that problem, as it matches all of them.

Anyone else want to share any good complete themes or sources that have good ones??

Reactions: Thunder God

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
So as the title says, list your top jailbroken themes here, and a screen if you can.

I use Illumine, as one of my biggest nitpicks is when certain apps don't have the icons to match the theme. Illumine has been the only one I've found that doesn't have that problem, as it matches all of them.

Anyone else want to share any good complete themes or sources that have good ones??

illumine,

fefb9863.jpg

and I also like classica 2

110ea0dd.jpg

and the iglass sol theme.

d442e967.jpg

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Thanks shutter! I like the iGlass...I use Illumine because that's the only one that actually makes ALL the icons little. I'll try iGlass too, that's fancy! haha

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I guess I don't have enough posts yet to share my themes. If you're interested you can fix the addresses below to view the images. Just change the DOT to, well, you know...

I use this one the most. It's called Glass Orb Color, but I've modified it a bit to get the calendar and weather info.

theme03.PNG

I made this one for myself:

theme01.PNG

And I made this one also for myself:

theme02.PNG

Mike

Last edited:

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I guess I don't have enough posts yet to share my themes. If you're interested you can fix the addresses below to view the images. Just change the DOT to, well, you know...

I use this one the most. It's called Glass Orb Color, but I've modified it a bit to get the calendar and weather info.

www DOT itsmygallery DOT com/samples/theme03.PNG

I made this one for myself:

www DOT itsmygallery DOT com/samples/theme01.PNG

And I made this one also for myself:

www DOT itsmygallery DOT com/samples/theme02.PNG

Mike

That first theme is pretty slick! That's for sharing!!

NotCrazy

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
i use "alit" but over-ride the background with my own customized version of "wallpaper rotation ToD"

212.PNG

Alit is also one of the good ones that customises all icons not just a few
[the one at the bottom left is a safari link that i made before installing alit, i have since re done it and it now looks like it should]

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I like the Illuminated theme since it changes throughout the day, the sun and moon rise and set depending on the time, although it doesn't come with icons so you can just use whichever you want. Mobilepod is a really cool theme too, has a lot of nice icons and it shrinks down the size of all of them. It's on the far right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR