Here's my "iTablet". LOL

Attachment 3337
    10-15-2009 02:41 PM
    Cydia has them. So does Rock. Look at ModMyi.com for themes and such. Good resource!
    10-15-2009 02:42 PM
    I'm using Illumine with iGlass Sol and iGlass Sol Overlay to handle the icons. I would post a picture but I don't know how to capture it.
    10-15-2009 08:13 PM
    Hold Home key and on/off button for 1 second it will screen shot your phone page and it will save it in your camera roll.
    10-15-2009 08:26 PM
    i have a Spiderman Theme:

For the Battery, if the battery is low then the chest will be black spidey and will fill up to red as the battery charges. For the springboard and wallpaper, I took a simple 'Spiderman' pic off my computer and I used 'black ice' icons for the theme...and also made the dock transparent and the icons dimmed. Lastly, i got the Black spidey as my Lockscreen

Last edited by Hack-My-I; 10-16-2009 at 03:14 AM.
    10-16-2009 01:07 AM
    what slider are you using on ur theme on this thread

I like it alot...also how do you use different icons with different themes

like ur using the spidey theme with black ice icons?

I'm still learnig my way around the SSH

Thanks! The slider is actually from the 'black ice' theme.

*Note: I refer to 'springboard theme' as 'main theme' because it changes majority of the iPhone theme when applied.

I went into Winterboard where you can set them up and basically what I did was place a 'check' mark on all the themes im using and moved them up to the top, then place the *Main Theme LAST, which was black ice, as you see in the pic i attached. Now anything you place(w/check mark) above the main theme, will override the theme for what it is. Example, Spiderman Battery is above Black Ice(Main Theme), therefore will replace the black ice battery theme. User Wallpaper(Spiderman Pic i had on my PC, which i saved to my iphone) is above Black Ice(Main Theme), therefore, will replace any Black Ice wallpaper.

I hope u undertstand my explanations and examples lol but i didnt know how else to say it...Good Luck and dont hesitate to ask for help

BTW, sry for the Kardashian Dialer, i had to put that up hahaha!
    Last edited by Hack-My-I; 10-16-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    10-16-2009 03:49 AM
    i have a Spiderman Theme:

For the Battery, if the battery is low then the chest will be black spidey and will fill up to red as the battery charges. For the springboard and wallpaper, I took a simple 'Spiderman' pic off my computer and I used 'black ice' icons for the theme...and also made the dock transparent and the icons dimmed. Lastly, i got the Black spidey as my Lockscreen

i'm not a big spiderman fan, but this looks really sharp loudrims!!
    10-16-2009 09:10 AM
    i'm not a big spiderman fan, but this looks really sharp loudrims!!
    Thanks!......
    10-16-2009 10:33 AM
    @loudrims: did you get "dim icons" from Cydia or Rock? i only see "dim wallpaper" in Rock. my Cydia is still acting up
    10-16-2009 10:36 AM
    it was on my winterboard, i didnt DL it
    10-16-2009 10:37 AM
    it was on my winterboard, i didnt DL it
    nvm. i'm oblivious. it was at the very bottom of my winterboard. can an admin please delete my last post so i can save face? tks
    10-16-2009 10:40 AM
    I'm having trouble finding the HTC Hero theme. I find two on cydia, neither of them work well. Where is the one located that is posted here on the forum?
    10-16-2009 12:23 PM
    ^What is it doing that makes it not work well?
    10-16-2009 02:53 PM
    ^What is it doing that makes it not work well?
    It Covers everthing Up, Has a really big Family Guy Picture that covers half the icons. and the doc just covers the bottom of the screen. springboard still swipes side to side like normal with normal pages. basically it just has a Hero background.
    10-16-2009 08:13 PM
    It Covers everthing Up, Has a really big Family Guy Picture that covers half the icons. and the doc just covers the bottom of the screen. springboard still swipes side to side like normal with normal pages. basically it just has a Hero background.

Post up a pic of what u are talkin about so we can better asisst u, thanks!

...btw, did u consider using your own background like i did?
    10-16-2009 11:21 PM
    Nice thread iMuggle - why are you waiting to re-jailbreak????
    Well at first, 3.1 was unjailbreakable, but now it is, and now I'm just being lazy. I may get around to it this weekend
    10-17-2009 03:33 AM
    Lot's of great themes in here ...I haven't browsed this thread in a while, which is ironic considering I started it, ha

I really need to get on re-jailbreaking this weekend. I'm the epitome of iLazy
    10-17-2009 03:38 AM
    [QUOTE=jamesus;1515778]Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI

Im liking your under docked icons. Is there by any chance you can post the file/folder? because im using the same theme and i want my under docked icons like yours. Thanks
    10-17-2009 05:16 AM
    I LOVE iBOX Carbon. I tweaked it pretty hard, and had to make a few icons for it since I'm an app *****, but the theme's creator has 2000+ icons for it. I only tweaked it because I just learned how- It's really a cool theme just the way it is.

I've included a screenshot of what it looks like normally (not my actual screen) and the orange/black craziness that it has become on my phone (my actual screen). I really like the icons and they are very easy to make.
    10-19-2009 01:08 AM
    I LOVE iBOX Carbon. I tweaked it pretty hard, and had to make a few icons for it since I'm an app *****, but the theme's creator has 2000+ icons for it. I only tweaked it because I just learned how- It's really a cool theme just the way it is.

I've included a screenshot of what it looks like normally (not my actual screen) and the orange/black craziness that it has become on my phone (my actual screen). I really like the icons and they are very easy to make.
    nicely done...
    10-19-2009 01:23 AM
    Thanks! I pretty much changed everything but the icons. LOL I love it more now but only because I spent hours tweaking it. Haha
    10-19-2009 01:47 AM
    Been using this theme for awhile, it's called white apple 3.0, it's very similar to the Whitoken theme I was using, and I'm using the illumine icons.
    I found it on Cydia as White Apple HD. The page said the "more info" has instructions on how to setup but there wasn't a "more info" tab.

Shutter - any help?

I'm currently running the HTC Sense UI with Illumine icons and love it but was looking for something different and this is it. TIA...
    10-19-2009 02:22 PM
    Mine is pretty modified from the original, I use different large icons and Im using a modified dock from the whitoken theme to allow for 5 icons on the dock. I also use spring jumps instead of categories.

But try here [RELEASE] Apple inav mod
    10-19-2009 06:08 PM
    i like the Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI that is showed on here, how do i get that? whenever i try it i have icons on my screen
    10-19-2009 09:13 PM
    Trying to figure out which lockscreen I like best:

Gruppled Lockinfo:

Or HTC Lock Gruppled

What do you guys think?
    10-19-2009 11:38 PM
510 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD