Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI

I was running gruppled also for my lockscreen but like yours, it adds that dark shadow at the bottom of the homescreen (Also running the Sense theme). Any way to get rid of that? I took gruppled off because of it.
    09-11-2009 05:16 PM
    reputation added for "imuggle" and "shutter"...thanks alot guys
    Yes! As soon as I get the ability to +rep (assuming it will come once I hit 10 posts) I will definitely be adding as well.

This has been a very helpful thread overall to a JB noob. The Gruppled homescreen looks sweet.

Are the any theme/winterboard changes that hog memory more than others? I'm not looking to bog down my phone too much.
    09-13-2009 10:49 PM
    Can't seem to locate these themes, I like them. Could you leave exact names please?
    The Sense UI theme is based off of iVillian from the Modmyi forums.

The LockInfo theme is Gruppled.
    I was running gruppled also for my lockscreen but like yours, it adds that dark shadow at the bottom of the homescreen (Also running the Sense theme). Any way to get rid of that? I took gruppled off because of it.
    I think there is a way, but I was ok with the dark shadow. On some of the mods, I noticed that it was removed.
    09-15-2009 02:38 PM
    Can't seem to locate these themes, I like them. Could you leave exact names please?
    Which ones exactly are you trying to locate? And where are you looking?
    09-15-2009 06:32 PM
    Guys let's see some more themes!
    09-26-2009 12:49 AM
    some of these themes r amazing... is there anyway to get the Gruppled in a red color?! thnx!
    09-26-2009 06:12 AM
    Been using this theme for awhile, it's called white apple 3.0, it's very similar to the Whitoken theme I was using, and I'm using the illumine icons.

09-26-2009 07:54 PM
    Been using this theme for awhile, it's called white apple 3.0, it's very similar to the Whitoken theme I was using, and I'm using the illumine icons.
    I like that 1
    09-26-2009 08:05 PM
    can't seem to find the white apple 3.0...where sis u get it at?
    09-27-2009 10:08 PM
    I'm using "Classica" Theme
    Simply & Cool
    09-28-2009 06:16 AM
    Very nice choice - shutter.
    09-28-2009 10:28 PM
    I'm on 3.1 - haven't had jailbreak in a few weeks. Starting to miss my themes....

Sigh...
    09-28-2009 11:41 PM
    I have a question about the illumine theme..

I want a different wall paper. Changed wallpaper.png but the wallpaper never changed. Is there a special way to do it?

Second question, in winterboard i have selected for this theme not to show docked or undocked icon labels, but they show up anyway. How do you go about getting rid
    of those ?

Thanks
    09-29-2009 03:43 AM
    Make sure in winterboard, you move your background above illumine.
    09-29-2009 06:34 AM
    [QUOTE=jamesus;1515778]Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI
    QUOTE]

Jamesus,

I am also running the HTC Sense UI. A couple of questions:

-How did you get the AM/PM to show in the clock?
    -How did you get the date, High/Low to show in the weather?

Also, my botton dock shows the names of the 3 icons. How did you get them to not show in yours? Where did you get the cool icons from?

Thanks for the help.

Jim
    09-29-2009 07:52 AM
    [QUOTE=jfclague;1520253]
    Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI
    QUOTE]

Jamesus,

I am also running the HTC Sense UI. A couple of questions:

-How did you get the AM/PM to show in the clock?
    -How did you get the date, High/Low to show in the weather?

Also, my botton dock shows the names of the 3 icons. How did you get them to not show in yours? Where did you get the cool icons from?

Thanks for the help.

Jim
    Mine is a combination from all over. On one of the modmyi.com threads, there were a few variations. I simply changed it to my liking! In order to do what I did, you need to change some of the widget.html code.

As for the icons, there are from some of the other Android themes from Cydia.
    09-29-2009 10:41 PM
    reputation added for "imuggle" and "shutter"...thanks alot guys
    ^bump. Just did the same. You two have been enormously helpful for some of us newer folks to Winterboard!
    10-01-2009 02:33 PM
    So as the title says, list your top jailbroken themes here, and a screen if you can.

I use Illumine, as one of my biggest nitpicks is when certain apps don't have the icons to match the theme. Illumine has been the only one I've found that doesn't have that problem, as it matches all of them.

Anyone else want to share any good complete themes or sources that have good ones??
    Aqwoah by far the best (personal opinion obviously)
    10-04-2009 11:31 AM
    Nice thread iMuggle - why are you waiting to re-jailbreak???? Personally, I don't like icons much. 9 out of 10 just get in the way of the nice wallpaper. Although, I must admit shutter has a very nice look that has me tempted to try it. Anyway, given that I use Poof to hide most my icons - I mean really how many do you actually use on a daily basis. 7 or 8? Well, I know where those are with my eyes closed. I've been rotating themes alot recently.

Attachment 3306

My kids really like this one. It's called kids theme (ZodTTD & MacCiti). The icons are pretty cute. I also like the way the keyboard phone looks with this theme.

Attachment 3307

Another theme I'm loving for the moment is dopetheme from xSellize. Yeah, its probably not for your office (I just can get away with alot ). There are about 10 photos that rotate the wallpaper and all are "high" quality. One might be seen as a little sexist, but not if you have a sense of humor. I made a quick youtube video on this theme for fun if you want to check it out. Also, this theme has a nice bubbling water sound effect when you slide to unlock. There also are song lyrics that play for voicemail received and text etc.

Attachment 3308
    10-12-2009 01:57 PM
    Great theme G.O.C. Pro. Very easy and complete theme to use. I have live clock and weather icon on the top of my winterboard but can't seem to get them to work. Anyone else use this theme and get these two features to work. If so what do they do and how do they work. I've tried everything. If anyone had these working how about a screen shot.
    10-14-2009 02:27 PM
    heres my blackberry theme. i had to use two one had the messages app covered the other didnt and same with the lock screen. i think there pretty good
    10-14-2009 11:53 PM
    heres my blackberry theme. i had to use two one had the messages app covered the other didnt and same with the lock screen. i think there pretty good
    I'm about to Make it Ra1n.....But I know I'm gonna restore.
    10-15-2009 05:41 AM
    Do it Tramain!! You will not regret it!! I did 3 days ago and can't see going back to normal!!
    10-15-2009 08:37 AM
    theres still some bugs that need to be work out...
    10-15-2009 10:21 AM
    Do it Tramain!! You will not regret it!! I did 3 days ago and can't see going back to normal!!
    ^agreed!
    before i start searching, can someone tell me where i can find themes already built/complete that i can load onto my device?
    10-15-2009 02:31 PM
510 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD