GOOD Jailbroken Themes...

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
HTC Sense UI

IMG_0004.png

the weather widget won't work for me no matter how much I edit the configure code, can anyone help me with that? I've tried every possible variable for my location and even a more popular location close to me (Toronto, Canada)...

P.S. the "Loading..." and the blue box are the weather widget not working. For now I've turned it off.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Oh and I use it with illumine and matte ui graphite. Matte ui graphite is amazing!! Everyone should get it. It skins almost every application.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
HTC Sense UI

IMG_0004.png

the weather widget won't work for me no matter how much I edit the configure code, can anyone help me with that? I've tried every possible variable for my location and even a more popular location close to me (Toronto, Canada)...

P.S. the "Loading..." and the blue box are the weather widget not working. For now I've turned it off.

I don't know if this helps you or not, but over on HoFo, towards the very end of this thread, I believe I saw that exact theme and someone trying to get the weather widget to work (I didn't feel like weeding through the whole thread, but it's on the last page or so of the thread)...I think it gives some tips as to how to get them to work...

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - Post your iPhone home screen! (Part 2)

Hope it helps...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
HTC Sense UI

IMG_0004.png

This is funny because I met one of my friends yesterday and he just got an HTC and he is trying to get it to look like an Iphone homescreen :D

I used to use themes but stopped the last time I JB my phone because I didn't like the lag that it gave the phone. So I decided to stay themeless and see what the difference is. However my fav themes were, sorry no screens:

Audi
Audi S4
USMC
Blonde
Deathmerchant
Ferrari

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
HTC Sense UI

IMG_0004.png

I was able to get the weather widget to work by editing the file as shown in the directions.

The only difference I did was to Replace "Seattle, US" with "Cedar Key, FL, US"

Hope that helps.

6aa5c803.jpg

I should also point out the badge, is because I changed the left icon on the dock to my Todo app and the right one to my mail app. The badges get off kilter because there are only 3 icons on the bottom, even a little worse when you have five icon dock installed.

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Here's mine

I need to get/make some icons for my "most used games" but it's pretty cool. Kind of a pain to set up, especially considering I probably won't keep it, LOL.

8185d8f6.jpg

76108d55.jpg

3b035fec.jpg

9fa6a464.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR