^^Don't know what SBSettings theme that is, but you can show the available memory using SBSettings.

Go to "More" in SBSettings. Then to "extras and options" and then click "status bar free memory" on. Quit SBSettings then the phone will respring and you're all set.
    12-20-2009 09:48 AM
    that theme looks nice havok...whats it called>?
    12-20-2009 11:31 AM
    It's one of the dBar themes from xsellize's website. There's lots of versions of it. I just tweaked it a bit and added the glasskart icons to it. The SBS settings is from "Glass Theme" on cydia.

Here's where you can find all the dBar themes: [Release] dBar Theme and Mods as of 12/10/09
    Last edited by Havok; 12-20-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    12-20-2009 06:04 PM
    Played with another dBar theme...

One page home screen:

Categories w/ illumine icons:

iClassic w/ black skin:

Last edited by Havok; 12-21-2009 at 01:53 AM.
    12-21-2009 12:14 AM
    Played with another dBar theme...

One page home screen:

Categories w/ illumine icons:

iClassic w/ black skin:
    I think its pretty cool, How it looks like a iPod Classic.
    12-21-2009 06:41 AM
    Got bored again...

Theme is fullsplits (dbar) with illumine icons

Still fiddling with the icons...
    SOOOO cool!! Very clean, yet lots of functionality. I'm assuming Apps and Games and maybe are where you're utilizing categories? Gotta crash, but I made a note to check into fullsplits!! (sorry, it pained me to have to remove the GREAT screenshot... I don't have enough posts)
    12-22-2009 03:22 AM
    How do you get the icons to line up?
    12-22-2009 02:39 PM
    How do you get rid of the native date and time on the lock screen? Thanks!
    12-22-2009 07:11 PM
    download clockhide through cydia or rock it'll show up in your settings underneath your default apps
    12-22-2009 07:34 PM
    How do you get the icons to line up?
    Icons on which theme?????

I would try Clock Hide. You can download it in Cydia.
    12-22-2009 07:34 PM
    Thats funny iMuggle and I responded at the EXACT same time....

But anyways....

Domo wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas Friday....but too busy staring at flame right now...

DBar 40 on iPod Touch

Ripped Cover theme (lockscreen)

And one more iPod Mod: Aizle

Last edited by dragonc12; 12-23-2009 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Add new screenshots
    12-22-2009 07:36 PM
    download clockhide through cydia or rock it'll show up in your settings underneath your default apps
    Works great... thanks!!
    12-23-2009 02:21 AM
    I would try Clock Hide. You can download it in Cydia.
    Wow, thanks too... you're such a helpful bunch! Actually, I had seen both of your answers before I replied to either, but I need to get over the magic number of posts somehow!
    12-23-2009 02:26 AM
    Found a reflective dock, done tweaking and here's the final product:

Nice!!!
    12-23-2009 08:37 PM
    Well here's the best explanation I can think of, so I hope it helps, as to use winterboard, it's a good idea to know exactly what it does for you and why it's such a powerful tool...

Winterboard basically works as something like a hierarchy...when you download packages and themes off of Cydia or Icy that are winterboard compatible, they will automatically show up in Winterboard. When you open winterboard, you can tap on the items you want to activate and it will place a checkmark next to it. You will also notice you can drag things up and down spots in winterboard.

That's where the hierarchy comes in. Lets use my theme for an example, I use the Illumine theme, so I have that checked. I also downloaded different color chat bubbles and a different status bar. If a theme has those things built in, you can over-ride certain aspects of a theme. Say I download a theme and I really like the icons but I don't like the lock screen or battery icon, well, I can download one I DO like through Cydia or Icy, it will show up in winterboard, I check it, and drag it ABOVE the theme I am using. It will over-ride the item I don't want from that theme. It allows you to tweak to your liking. If you like the entire theme except for the chat bubbles that came with it or a certain little detail, you can change it. For example, search "SMS Balloons" on Cydia and you will find packages for winterboard of JUST SMS bubbles, and when they install, check it, drag it above the theme, and it will over-ride only the chat bubble part of the theme.

Now as far as using your own wallpaper, there is a setting built in to winterboard called "user wallpaper", check that, and drag it to the top, you can then choose whatever wallpaper for your lockscreen you want from your photos, and it will then show up as your background as well

Hope this helps just a little!
    Brains & Beauty...cant beat that
    12-23-2009 08:47 PM
    iElegance Pro is cool . BUT , since i installed the 3.1.2 firmware on my iphone 3GS , winterboard been awful bad for my phone : i will name problems below ,please confirm if those problems occured to any of u guys :
    -Dropped calls , sometimes it is every 10 seconds ,which is so irritating.
    - when am in a call sometimes , the phone starts to make some weird *** noise , like am crashing into a wall or something , super strange (never had those problems before )
    - the springboard keeps crashing and i have to respring/restart.
    -the phone sometimes just freeze and i end up doing either a soft reset or a hard reset , so incovenient .
    my GPS signal is so inaccurate and it is miles off and i know it is not my phone cause it works fine when i remove Winterboard
    Those problems reported only when i have winterboard installed and definetely when i have a them on the background . as much as i love Winterboard , i dont use it anymore and i use Bosspaper instead .

what do u guys think of all that??
    12-23-2009 11:54 PM
    iElegance Pro is cool . BUT , since i installed the 3.1.2 firmware on my iphone 3GS , winterboard been awful bad for my phone : i will name problems below ,please confirm if those problems occured to any of u guys :
    -Dropped calls , sometimes it is every 10 seconds ,which is so irritating.
    - when am in a call sometimes , the phone starts to make some weird *** noise , like am crashing into a wall or something , super strange (never had those problems before )
    - the springboard keeps crashing and i have to respring/restart.
    -the phone sometimes just freeze and i end up doing either a soft reset or a hard reset , so incovenient .
    my GPS signal is so inaccurate and it is miles off and i know it is not my phone cause it works fine when i remove Winterboard
    Those problems reported only when i have winterboard installed and definetely when i have a them on the background . as much as i love Winterboard , i dont use it anymore and i use Bosspaper instead .

what do u guys think of all that??

I haven't had any problems like that at all... sorry to hear about it.
    12-24-2009 03:52 PM
    My favorite is Buuf2 or Smoog

Although i had to add some extra icons to make me not OCD on the poor thing.
    12-24-2009 04:30 PM
    heres what im rocking

Nice wallpaper, but what are the icons?
    12-26-2009 05:30 AM
    In

Running a modded Gruppled LockInfo and HTC Sense UI
    and

Gruppled Lockinfo:
    you both have what I'm guessing is the WeatherIcon Plugin for LockInfo... how do you get the high and low temps to stack (rather than display next to each other)? Thanks!
    12-26-2009 05:45 AM
    Was having problems with the previous theme I had on [dBar 9], kept making my actual phone functions not work after a certain period and respringing seemed to be the only solution. Went back to the [dBar10] and used the A8stract icon template to redo pretty much all the icons since the icon package didn't have one icon I liked. Also relocated the weather, time, and calendar SB widgets since I rather have icons than just bottom bar tabs for phone, mail, safari, ipod, and messages.

Last edited by Havok; 12-28-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    12-27-2009 06:25 PM
    That looks awesome!
    12-27-2009 06:34 PM
    That looks awesome!
    Yea, The border around the icons looks very nice
    12-27-2009 07:04 PM
    Here's the template I used.
    12-27-2009 07:16 PM
    Was having problems with the previous theme I had on [dBar 9], kept making my actual phone functions not work after a certain period and respringing seemed to be the only solution. Went back to the [dBar10] and used the A8stract icon template to redo pretty much all the icons since the icon package didn't have one icon I liked. Also relocated the weather, time, and calendar SB widgets since I rather have icons than just bottom bar tabs for phone, mail, safari, ipod, and messages.
    when you say phone functions, what do you mean? i've bee using dbar 9 (among a lot of other dbar themes) I found out that weather icon plugin was the cause of some of my phone issues.
    12-27-2009 07:46 PM
510 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD