i have a question

panggz

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
see, i had my iphone and my mom's jailbroken so we could have themes n everything. but, there's this 3.0.1 software version available, right? i just would like to know if there's any need for unjailbreaking our phones before installing it. cuz i'm afraid that if we don't, the current apps installed won't work anymore once it's done updating the software.

another thing, where do i find a software i could use for my pc that will help me see the contents of my iphone?

thanks a bunch! :D

panggz

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
i found a similar question has been asked, only under a different subforum..

if i understood correctly, i don't need to unjailbreak it to upgrade to 3.0, but i still don't know where i could get a software where i can copy all the files from my iphone. i want a backup, but a separate one from the one itunes will make. and, i'm afraid of losing any contacts. i could lose all my sms and what-not, i just can't afford losing my contacts.

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i found a similar question has been asked, only under a different subforum..

if i understood correctly, i don't need to unjailbreak it to upgrade to 3.0, but i still don't know where i could get a software where i can copy all the files from my iphone. i want a backup, but a separate one from the one itunes will make. and, i'm afraid of losing any contacts. i could lose all my sms and what-not, i just can't afford losing my contacts.

I use iFunBox. It's free!

i-FunBox | File Manager and Hi-Speed Transfer Tool for iPhone and iPhone 3G (iFunBox Download Page)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox