Well "Tramain" from this site just hooked me up...he remoted into my comp and JB my 3GS. So far all I've done is install winterboard, get 5 icons in a row and on the tray at the bottom.

What other cool thing do you guy/gals think i should get?

I want a new slider to unlock my phone....

thanks in advance
    08-03-2009 11:45 PM
    Hold on, Ill remote into your comp and send you some
    08-04-2009 12:46 AM
    There was this post earlier in here that went over a lot of them that don't use Winterboard. I believe it was this one here.
    08-05-2009 07:59 AM
    There was this post earlier in here that went over a lot of them that don't use Winterboard. I believe it was this one here.
    I guess everyone has to play with winterboard and all the themes at least once. Then they'll restore, reJB and won't install it again.
    08-05-2009 10:42 AM
    Yeah winterboard = resource hog. Even on 3GS'. Not worth it.

qTweeter is my fav jailbreak app. oh and RedLaser is pretty cool too. Backgrounder is essential. Then there is MxTube.... The list goes on and on and on LOL!
    08-05-2009 10:53 AM
    I haven't really had issue with WinterBoard. I actually prefer it to the typical layout of the iPhone, which I really don't enjoy.
    08-05-2009 10:55 AM
    With my 3G I didn't really experience much lag with winterboard, but I didn't use really heavy themes, there was some lag, but it was minimal. With my 3GS I have experienced no lag whatsoever with winterboard or any other JB app.
    08-05-2009 11:04 AM
    3GS is the best reason to jb All apps (winterboard, etc) work perfectly now
    08-06-2009 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD