I recently used purplera1n to jailbrake my iphone 3gs and no problems for about 2 days. About a few hours ag o i restarted my phone and Safari closes after opening. SMS phone and ipod work but most of the apps i downloaded from the App store close also. All my apps that are from cydia work fine. I have cydia,icy, backgrounder, winterboard, and installous on my phone. I tried updating cydia and its not helping with anything. I have plenty of memory left and I am running 3.0. I am very new to the whole jailbreak thing so any help you have please let me know.

One last thing I have been trying to use sms themes and keyboard themes but when i check it on winterboard and the phone refreshes, no luck. Is there another software i need to use this... (example theme ive been trying to use from cydia...."carbon fiber keyboard, carbone's ice keys")
    THANKS
    08-02-2009 03:51 PM
    I would restore>rejailbreak and from last I heard keyboard + SMS themes do not work with 3.0
    08-02-2009 04:50 PM
    Okay thanks Ill try that when I get home... But if i restore it and rejail brake it. How do i keep all my jailbroken settings(icy, winterboard, backgrounder). Or do i have to redownload everything?
    08-02-2009 04:57 PM
    You can use APTbackup to back that stuff up.
    08-02-2009 05:07 PM
    You can use APTbackup to back that stuff up.
    how can i restore my phone without updating to 3.1? thanks...
    08-04-2009 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD