iPhone 3G on T-mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I updated my friends iPhone 3G. He's on T-mobile and now that I updated it he has no internet. What do I do? I updated his phone with a custom 3.0 from Pwnage Tool.

iphoneuser42

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Here What You Do For 3g Internet With Tmobile

TO ALL IPHONE USERS THAT ARE USING IT WITH T-MOBILE IF YOU HAVE INTERNET WITH T-MOBILE IF YOU HAVE NOT FOUND OUT WHY INTERNET IS NOT WORKING OR THE E/ EDGE SYMBOL ON THE PHONE IS GONE THIS IS WHY.

1 - T-MOBILE LAST MONTH HASE DONE A UPGRADE ON THERE INTERNET FOR IPHONES/ SMART PHONES A NEW PLAT FORM YOU MUST HAVE THE CELLULAR DATA NETWORK PACKAGES THAT COST $24.99 IF YOU HAVE THE $19.99 PLAN WILL NOT WORK IF ITS STILL WORKING IT WILL NOT WITHIN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS.

2 - ALSO IN THE SETTING FOR YOUR IPHONE 1G AND 2G MUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS / SETTINGS / GENERAL / NETWORK / DATA ROAMING MUST BE ON AND ON IPHONE 3G TURN OFF 3G SETTINGS. THEN IN CELLULAR DATA NETWORK / APN MUST HAVE THIS SETTING internet2.voicestream.com {lower case letters}

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
hey thanks for telling me that and helping me out with my issue. My friend told me he has unlimited everything. I asked him what data package he has. He said he has unlimited everything so I have no clue what he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711