Well, I want to jailbreak my iPhone just so I can get Intelliscreen. Now this is a paid app? And I keep reading stories about it installing rockyouriphone or something like that, which is seemingly not a good thing. Is that true or what? I really don't want themes or anything like that.
    07-26-2009 06:34 AM
    I don't think it is free because I searched Intelliscreen free on google and its talking about ways to get it free.

Edit:Nope its $9.99 + Free Trial IntelliScreen - Rock Your Phone
    Last edited by Tramain; 07-26-2009 at 08:16 AM.
    07-26-2009 08:14 AM
    I jailbroke my phone a couple of weeks ago & IntelliScreen was the first thing I got. You can download a free trial version, but once that runs out you will have to pay $9.99.

Yes, you have to install RockYourPhone on both your computer & iPhone, but it's just a program that lets you then directly download, pay for, etc their apps - like IntelliScreen.

I def haven't regretted downloading Rock & IntelliScreen & will def be purchasing when my trial runs out!!!
    07-26-2009 09:59 AM
    I tried rockapp a while ago but it had compatibility issues with mobile substrate (needed by many jailbreak apps). I've read some o the rock apps still have issues. I may try again since I did like the myprofile app.
    07-26-2009 11:01 AM
    With the combination of
    - reminder
    - lockcal

I don't find the need for Intelliscreen. It shows me that I have missed emails, calls, voicemails, sms/mms and even IMs in the status bar up top, plus lockcal adds calendar events to the lock screen. I'm good now
    07-26-2009 12:48 PM
    I jailbroke my phone a couple of weeks ago & IntelliScreen was the first thing I got. You can download a free trial version, but once that runs out you will have to pay $9.99.

Yes, you have to install RockYourPhone on both your computer & iPhone, but it's just a program that lets you then directly download, pay for, etc their apps - like IntelliScreen.

I def haven't regretted downloading Rock & IntelliScreen & will def be purchasing when my trial runs out!!!
    Can you post some screenshots of your Intelliscreen setup? I just got it and I'm trying to figure it out as to how to set it up on the screen.
    07-26-2009 03:11 PM
    Screw intelliscreen. Its a memory hog and slows down the phone, plus you have to pay. And you do need rockyourphone, which is annoying. LockInfo is the way to go.

LockInfo is 3.0 Ready. - Mac Forums
    07-26-2009 04:40 PM
    I saw that too, but it requires Winterboard. Ewwww. Plus I wouldn't have a damned clue as to how to install it. Looks nice, though.
    07-26-2009 05:03 PM
    Alright, I figured out how to add the repo. Trying it out now.
    07-26-2009 05:13 PM
    Okay, I downloaded it plus a theme, but I can't figure out where to do to get the rest of the options, like the calendar and others.

This is where I am at, plus how do you change the weather?
    07-26-2009 07:07 PM
    Okay, I downloaded it plus a theme, but I can't figure out where to do to get the rest of the options, like the calendar and others.

This is where I am at, plus how do you change the weather?
    You have aim? IM me @ thelastdiehard. I can walk you through it, i seem to have become the resident expert ha
    07-26-2009 07:24 PM
    You have aim? IM me @ thelastdiehard. I can walk you through it, i seem to have become the resident expert ha
    His profile shows his AIM
    07-26-2009 07:26 PM
    Ah, so that was YOU I saw on my Beejive this morning! Ha! Well, I appreciate the help. I have to run out of town for the day and won't be back until late this afternoon.
    07-27-2009 04:38 AM
    Well, you know that looks nice and all and I appreciate the offer of help, but I couldn't take Winterboard. I should have known about installing that software. I hate it. My phone got to a crawl with that on there.

I think I'm just sticking with Intelliscreen.
    07-27-2009 06:18 PM
    Hi ctt1wbw

Did you install Intelliscreen via rock your phone? Why did you choose this method of jb rather that something from the dev team or purplera1n? I know it's all about choice etc but just curious. I havent jb my 32gb 3gs (yet) as im too worried that i'll end up bricking my phone. Maybe im too concious for my own good. I love the look of intelliscreen and this would be the main reason i would jb.
    If you have used rock your phone can you install other apps other than the few that are listed on their website? If so, how would you go about this?

Cheers

Tezza
    07-27-2009 06:53 PM
    Well, you know that looks nice and all and I appreciate the offer of help, but I couldn't take Winterboard. I should have known about installing that software. I hate it. My phone got to a crawl with that on there.

I think I'm just sticking with Intelliscreen.
    Aw, a shame. I forget how spoiled I am with the 3gs. Works so smooth
    07-28-2009 12:15 AM
    Hi all
    intelliscreen looks great and there are mixed reviews of rock your phone. The Cydia fans are saying that installing intelliscreen force installs ( or tries to ) load "ryp" onto the handset.
    What does intelliscreen run like on a 3gs using "ryp"? Does it run and look as sweet as the images show on their website?
    Just asking as I want to install this but would like to hear of peoples experiences 1st.
    Cheers
    07-28-2009 03:26 AM
    Hi ctt1wbw

Did you install Intelliscreen via rock your phone? Why did you choose this method of jb rather that something from the dev team or purplera1n? I know it's all about choice etc but just curious. I havent jb my 32gb 3gs (yet) as im too worried that i'll end up bricking my phone. Maybe im too concious for my own good. I love the look of intelliscreen and this would be the main reason i would jb.
    If you have used rock your phone can you install other apps other than the few that are listed on their website? If so, how would you go about this?

Cheers

Tezza
    I just followed the directions on this forum. And yes, you have to install Rock your iPhone to use Intelliscreen. It's like the pay app that you use to get the registration number. Just use either Icy or Cydia to install other apps. Don't worry, the process is SO much smoother under 3.0 than it was under 2.2 or anything. It took about 5 or 10 minutes total and it was done.
    07-28-2009 06:08 AM
    Aw, a shame. I forget how spoiled I am with the 3gs. Works so smooth
    I can imagine. I want a 3GS so freakin bad!
    07-28-2009 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD