(New)Iphone 3gs How Do i add music If jailbroken?

IloveFood36

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well Hi guys im getting a iphone 3g s in 2 days and im planning on jailbreak it

but than there some problems going around with Cydia is it a really big Problem?
because i just started learning about iphone jailbreaks.

And One last Thing i was wondering after i jailbreak it, how do i add music to the phone and will it mess up my jailbreak thing? Im using vista!

Last edited:

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
It's not a big problem you can always restore>re-jailbreak. And with a jailbroken iPhone you add music the say way you do a regular unjailbroken iPhone and it will not mess up you jailbreak. I would just make a playlist with the music you want and just sync it with your iPhone.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Ya I have never had cydia problems and even if you do as tramain said, you can restore then re-jailbreak. iTunes will still see your iPhone as a regular iPhone and you can sync all your media and apps from iTunes the same way. Just remeber. If you plan on using redsn0W make sure you do not add stuff first as it will delete it. Also it is always better to JB with a fresh iPhone then one with content and what not on it.

IloveFood36

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
i was wondering if i re-jailbreak it do i just do the same thing as i jailbreak it?

im using puplerain all i got to do is make it rain after i jailbreak it

do i just connent my iphone to the computer than just sync the songs in w.e files rite?

Last edited:

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
i was wondering if i re-jailbreak it do i just do the same thing as i jailbreak it?

im using puplerain all i got to do is make it rain after i jailbreak it

do i just connent my iphone to the computer than just sync the songs in w.e files rite?

To rejailbreak you have to restore and then jailbreak again.

Jedi

Sep 2, 2008
Visit site
When you jailbreak you get a new application on your phone called Cydia.

When you launch it, it's like the app store. Choose what you want from the categories, so for example if you want themes for your phone choose the themes sections.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner