Is anyone having issues using PdaNet with and iPhone 3GS running OS 3.0 with Vista 64-Bit? I have constant problems with the phone disconnecting whereas when I try to use it on my WinXP machine it runs fine. The problem is the PdaNet desktop client loses connection with my iPhone as soon as I try to request data. I have to manually reconnect the desktop app 30-40 times before it finally connects and stays connected.
    07-19-2009 02:16 PM
    FYI the solution to this seems to be to disable wired and wireless LAN (I hate it when I google problems like this, then find what I'm looking for in a forum that has no replies!).
    07-23-2009 08:48 PM
    I am having the same issue. I will try to disable the wireless and wired LAN and see if that fixes the problem. Ill report back once I test.

You would think PdaNet knows about this issue, since I have sent them 5 support tickets with no response except (we have received a lot of emails so we might not be able to respond to yours, thanks for the support). Great company in my eyes!
    08-14-2009 09:08 AM
    I just tried this and it did not work. I disabled my network connections, plugged in the iPhone 3GS and it connected only to disconnect moments later.
    08-14-2009 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD