Dependencies! Mobilesubstrate?

RottenApple

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Mobilesubstrate on 3GS?

Everytime I try downloading an app from cydia it says, "NOTE:The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed." Mostly beginning with "Mobilesubstrate". Where do I get this? Cydia is an F'n labyrith.

3GS 3.0
Redsn0w 8.0 Jailbreak

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
First, make sure if there are any upgrades to cydia that you have installed them. If you have the latest cydia, you could try and install something that will install mobilesubstrate as part of it's install, like sbsettings.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Just hit the search button and type in "mobile substrate" It'll likely pop up as soon as you type mobile and hit the space bar.

RottenApple

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
First, make sure if there are any upgrades to cydia that you have installed them. If you have the latest cydia, you could try and install something that will install mobilesubstrate as part of it's install, like sbsettings.

Fixed it, for some reason my signal/connection kept timing out during the downloads of apps like sbsettings, which would install mobilesub and whatnot. After I connected to a wi-fi, I was able to get the update alerts through cydia and ultimately everything I needed. Got it all working now! Thanks guys

I now have a successfully Jailbroken iPhone 3GS!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2