TVOut and Slingplayer Mobile

jay0heavenly

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
First off, TVOut (in Cydia) is a great app...if you have the cables, you can easily output video from your iphone to your tv, car head unit etc...

BUT, the slingplayer for whatever reason plays in landscape mode ONLY :confused:

Every other app, the ipod, youtube, mxtube etc plays in portrait mode which works great...

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Wouldn't you want the tv to display videos in landscape mode?

And, can't the iphone already do "TV Out" without the need for a cydia program??

jay0heavenly

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site

And, can't the iphone already do "TV Out" without the need for a cydia program??

Maybe I didn't explain it properly...lol...but the picture is literally sideways.

And I don't know if I can do TV Out on the slingplayer without the app... I hope I can...lol

InvaderekiM

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site

how can u do it without?
also where do you get the cable that goes from ipod/iphone to TV(red and white) for a good price any suggestions?

Margebird#IM

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
TVOut, iphone and SlingPlayer

Hi. I just read your posting on the SlingPlayer and the iPhone and TV Out. (you posted it in July, 2009).
So, I've just experienced the same problem you have; using Cydia's TVOUT and Slingplayer puts the screen sideways on my television.
Did you ever find out a fix for this?
I do a lot of traveling, and want to watch my SlingPlayer on a hotel television using my iPod Touch.
Thanks very much for your time.

chris4851

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if this is possible yet? I have also used screensplitter and this displys the video in landscape but the frame rate is horrible for Singplayer.

What does Apple use during its keynotes to show games and all? Thats what we need. Any insight?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh