Help!!!! I Cant Jailbreakkkk!!!

setobryan

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
hi so i recently update my iphone 3g to 3.0 firmware..i download the itune 8.2 then download the redsn0w... and the iphone 3.07A341..so i did everything and following the instruction..hold the power button for seconds the power and home button then release while holding on to the home button..so when it reach the process": "Please wait while your device is being jailbroken, wait for reboot..( it just stood there)

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 2 hrs and still nothing....it's not even downloading or jailbreaking anything? wat should i do? i try restarting and attempt to do it again but it's still the same!!! what should i really do?

fleury

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure if this helps but i really wanna try to help. do you hold the home button till the screen on the iphone is white? in the video that i watched on doing this he said you have to hold on the home button till the white screen appears.

lordzod01

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
This has happened to me twice befor. I eventually found that when i restored from backup and uploaded apps, music, everything that when i came to jailbreak this happened. When you restore from backup your iphone will reboot and when it appears back in the window, disconect it from the computer befor it uploads all the apps, photos ect. Jailbreack it now and it is superfast (mine takes less than 5 minutes). Then hook back up to itunes and sync all your files now.

Hope this works as well for you....