No matter what theme I choose and whenever I try to do a "flow" dock, I am never able to get the text icon to chance! :~/ Why do you think this is?

And I just jailbroke my iphone yesterday, so I'm kind of new to all of this. I if I somehow need to edit a specific part of the theme, how do I go about doing that?

Thank you SO much in advance!

- Ross
    06-27-2009 05:14 PM
    my guess would be that apple rewrote the messaging feature to support MMS. a different structure for that app. and you're probably installing a theme that was developed for 2.x. so your theme is trying to replace an icon that doesn't exist anymore.
    06-27-2009 06:48 PM
    it works fro me now it didnt at the beggining, my theme is mac osx snow leopard
    06-27-2009 08:40 PM
    There is a similar post about this from a few days ago. Basically the icon image used to be called text.png and now it is called message.png. You just need to change the name of the file.
    06-27-2009 10:27 PM
    There is a similar post about this from a few days ago. Basically the icon image used to be called text.png and now it is called message.png. You just need to change the name of the file.
    I know it's been half a year since you last post this, but I just want to thank you for explaining. I've been wondering myself for a while why my text icon never change. Thanks again Joe.
    01-04-2010 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD