is it worth jailbreaking my iphone 3g or is it just a waste of time? just wondering because ive been wanting to but idk if its worth it.
    06-24-2009 02:04 AM
    Here's the thing - I was in exactly your position. I wasn't sure it would be worth it, but I was curious. So I spent about two full days reading about it everywhere I could. I jailbroke for the first time last week, and I'll never go back.

It was absolutely worth it, especially with all the toggles and additional settings, etc. Plus having a video recorder for the iPhone 3G is the sh*t!

I would highly recommend it.
    06-24-2009 02:16 AM
    yeah Ive read a lot of things about it and seen some videos but the only thing that's holding me back is what if i messed it up to the point where i cant fix it and also i don't know where to get most of the things that are needed to jailbreak the iphone
    06-24-2009 02:19 AM
    It was absolutely worth it, especially with all the toggles and additional settings, etc. Plus having a video recorder for the iPhone 3G is the sh*t!
    I think I'm going to have to jailbreak for just these reasons. Particularly the video.
    06-24-2009 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD