I think daily new issues with 3.0 and the jailbreak are coming to light.... I have an odd one. If take a picture with the camera, the photo should appear in the camera roll and the photos are not appearing there...

I have installed Snapture...

Any ideas on this issue?

Many thanks again everyone, Michael
    Last edited by mceyedol; 06-24-2009 at 09:46 AM.
    06-23-2009 07:58 PM
    I had this EXACT issue, for me, it was because of some weird app conflict.
    I was using PPVideoEnabler to move the directory of the videos from cycorder to the DCIM folder, i think that did it for me. When i disabled that thing, it went back to normal. That's all i got, sorry.
    06-23-2009 11:37 PM
    I had this EXACT issue, for me, it was because of some weird app conflict.
    I was using PPVideoEnabler to move the directory of the videos from cycorder to the DCIM folder, i think that did it for me. When i disabled that thing, it went back to normal. That's all i got, sorry.
    Thanks... glad I'm not the only one experiencing this... though I don't have the PPvideoEnabler installed on my iPhone... so I don't know where to go next with it... thanks for your reply though

x
    06-24-2009 08:08 AM
    Same here.
    06-24-2009 06:51 PM
    sorted the problem guys.... I think snapture is the culprit

I had to do the following:

- deleted snapture
    - backed up apps with aptbackup from cydia
    - made a backup in itunes
    - performed a restore
    - re-jailbroke the phone
    - aptbackup installed all my apps back

ouila.. the camera works properly and puts them into the camera roll. Takes a bit of time to redo it all... but was worth it

Hope this helps you
    06-25-2009 08:25 AM
    Did this and still have the same issue. No pics in camera roll.
    06-27-2009 01:08 PM
    i do not have snapture and im still getting the same issue. after i respring i lose all my pics....but now they wont even save after i close my camera app. cycorder works great,no issues what-so-ever.... just not my camera.
    07-18-2009 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD