JB apps that no longer work when you jailbreak undre 3.0

mikenyc2

Aug 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,
I have been finding some JB apps that no longer work under 3.0 and jailbroken.

For example:

1) Backgrounder - No longer works at all. I can sorta understand why you can't set a running app to run in background. U need to press the HOME button until it says Enabled. Since the HOME button has been re-defined by Apple under 3.0, I can understand that. but I ahve set up some apps to automatically run background when launched. Those will not work in background anymore.

2) qTweeter - I LOVE this app. I can post the same message on BOTH Tweeter AND Facebook with one text meesage via qTweeter. To invoke qTweeter, u use to swipe your finger down from the top of the IPhone screen. Now I get the SBSettings menu (which still can get invoked by swiping your finger across the Top of the iPhone screen).

3) The Camera app that allows you to zoom (I forget the name of the app). When I run it, I get a blank screen.

Any other JB apps you have come across that does not work under 3.0?

Thanks
Mike

sandman1318

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Since the 3.0 update, I cannot get Backgrounder, Snapture or the iPhone Video Recorder to work. (The last two crash while loading.) Although Cycorder works, I'm not computer savvy enough to transfer the videos to my PC with any of the methods I know about. (I spent hours trying.) But with Iphone Video Recorder, you can just email the videos.

Last edited:

PocketAces21

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
There's a thread for this already. Please browse through the threads before making your own. Also, Snapture recently rolled out a 3.0 update. Fire up Cydia to download it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro