Problem Jailbreak Apps.

obee1

Aug 26, 2008
Visit site
Is there a list compiled somewhere of what jailbreak apps don't work with 3.0?

So far, Backgrounder, SMS themes, and Notepad themes don't work.

Also, Boss Prefs, which was (supposedly) made compatible with 3.0 doesn't work for me at all. I tried to make it show the numerical battery indicator and it won't do it. Also, reshuffled all my apps whenever I try to exit the program, whether by respringing the springboard, rebooting, or just pressing the home button. He says he's not going to work on it anymore either. Might as well not have even made it 3.0 compatible at all, in that case. Doesn't work worth s***. Total bummer.

Any lists made to save me the time of downloading stuff that won't work?

Also, are there any apps for having a numerical battery indicator, like Boss Prefs used to?

clarinetjwd

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I haven't been able to find one, but I figure we can make a list here. I ran into the backgrounder problem as well, and the iPod widget for SBSettings seems to crash the springboard as well.

Backgrounder is version svn.r230
iPod Widget is version 1.2-1

Fix for iPod Widget! Go into Icy (or cydia) and reinstall "sbsettingstoggles 2.99-2"

Last edited:

PocketAces21

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Well, here's what I've found:
- Snapture 2.2.4 opens and closes immediately, although the website says a 3.0 version will be released soon
- Installing Quickgold 1.3.4 will crash the iPhone and put it into safe mode
- Can't open StatusNotifier 0.2.10, although it still works

Also, Spotlight can't find apps that are organized by Categories.

Last edited:

MX727

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
They changed the name of the Text App so you need to rename your Text.png icon to Messages.png in your themes to get the right icon to display. I bet you're going to have to edit the SMS themes in a similar manner.

injus5injus

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
randomring doesnt work

irealquick sms doesnt work

sbsettings has a glitch in the power off menu

if i woulda known randomring and irealquick sms doesnt work i def wouldnt have upgraded...those are my two favorite things in cydia

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Lockdockbar made my phone go into safe mode, first time for that!!

Got rid of it and problem went away.

I loved having the weather icons on the status bar and real live weather to replace Apple's non-functional one, I cannot get them working though, I guess they need to update it, hope they are working on it!!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice