Hello, I was wondering if anyone else might be having this problem?

I am firmware 3.0, I have winterboard installed, but none of the keyboard themes work. The normal themes load fine, and I have tried moving the keyboard to the top, below the theme, to the bottom, but it will not work.

Any ideas?
    06-20-2009 03:13 PM
    The notes and SMS themes don't seem to work either. Probably not 3.0 compatible. The phone themes seem to work though.
    06-20-2009 06:50 PM
    Thanks for following up, I confirmed you finding as well. Looks like we might have to wait for an update down the road to fix this issue.
    06-21-2009 12:15 AM
    yeaa im having the same issue after i upgraded to 3.0 and jailbreak'd it..dont know why though.
    06-21-2009 11:00 PM
    Some seem to work, some dont.

For example, beach color notes in Cydia works fine on 3.0. Unfortunately, SpeedSMS and Glossy Keyboard still don't work. I forgot how boring the standard sms screen was!
    06-22-2009 10:47 AM
    Yeah, me too, I like having black keys
    06-22-2009 01:25 PM
    mine doesn't work AT ALL. my mom's doesn't seem to work too, i jailbroke hers too.
    06-22-2009 01:30 PM
    This is because Apple changed the folder name. No longer is in MobilSMS.app, but com.apple.ChatKit

If you know how to work SHS you can change the file name on your favorite SMS app and thus change the bubble colors.

I have yet to find a workaround for the SMS background.
    06-22-2009 04:20 PM
    This is because Apple changed the folder name. No longer is in MobilSMS.app, but com.apple.ChatKit

If you know how to work SHS you can change the file name on your favorite SMS app and thus change the bubble colors.

I have yet to find a workaround for the SMS background.
    i did the bubbles a while ago but i still cant find or know of anyone finding out how to change the sms background..
    i do have something interesting though...
    my sister's sms background worked on a theme called Pastel-E Pink and she has the iphone 3G................. BUT i have the 3GS and i installed this theme and my bubbles worked but NOT the background... i think its a 3GS problem because its an easy fix with the regular 3G phoness////// *TEAR*
    07-12-2009 09:32 PM
    Can anyone help me figure out how to do that shs thing. I have an iPhone 4 with the Cydia and winterboard downloaded. I can get the background on my text messaging to work like the theme works. The problem that I'm having is I cant get the keyboard to change or the text bubbles. I would really love some help. Thanks
    07-24-2011 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD