Dev Team waiting?

IamGov#IM

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
Just read over the blog and watched the demo. They say release UltraSnow on Friday, so does that mean we will also have PWNTOOLS to jailbreak?

geemanaz

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
what happen to PwnageTool and QuickPwn tools today

the dev team post this on the site

Meanwhile, we?re in the middle of testing our PwnageTool and QuickPwn tools, which will work with iTunes 8.2. The jailbreak of course continues to work on 3.0 for all devices it ever worked on, thanks due the Pwnage 2.0 technique released last summer. Our tools will be released no sooner than the Apple release (just in case!).

nilesh111

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Cmon Dev team,ur applying the same strategy as apple did, keeping people waiting, with so many features of 3.0 , they all seem useless without my jailbreak,need allmy games and apps working , Hurry up dev team, u r GOD for us in the hour of need

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Let's be patient. The Dev team does great work for no charge. the complexity of the JB process is significant. We're trusting them not to brick our phones so let's not pressure them. Some wise users will even wait an extra 24 hours after release to allow others to test the process. Just my $0.02 worth. I'm grateful to the Dev team!

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
They are trying to fix 2 bugs that remain in the 3.0 JB process. The site is down now, but earlier today they posted that they might release an early JB tool soon, and a more complete one later.

The two bugs are:

1) YouTube doesn't work on phones that are activated via the JB hack. Should work fine for people who have a real AT&T account.

2) There is a crash bug, but they have a work around... which isn't a complete fix. Sounds like they are trying to fix a bug that Apple left in the software, not a bug that the JB process creates.

darklingwater

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Let's be patient. The Dev team does great work for no charge. the complexity of the JB process is significant. We're trusting them not to brick our phones so let's not pressure them. Some wise users will even wait an extra 24 hours after release to allow others to test the process. Just my $0.02 worth. I'm grateful to the Dev team!

Agreed! I don't JB for at least 24-48 hrs after a new release, just to filter out any issues that come up. The Dev-Team does AMAZING work for all of us and we just need to be patient. I hate my ugly phone right now but hey, yelling or what not isn't going to make them update any faster. Plus the whole cat and mouse game is big to them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner