Quickpwn not showing unlock iphone?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
A couple weeks ago I was jail-breaking my iPhone I do not need my iPhone unlocked but when I was jail-breaking I did not see the unlock option to check for ex: when I check cydia and installer.:confused: What was I doing wrong and has this happened to anyone else. Just wondering in case I ever need to unlock someone phone.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
A couple weeks ago I was jail-breaking my iPhone I do not need my iPhone unlocked but when I was jail-breaking I did not see the unlock option to check for ex: when I check cydia and installer.:confused: What was I doing wrong and has this happened to anyone else. Just wondering in case I ever need to unlock someone phone.

Do you have the 3G or first generation device?

What version of the OS did you download to your computer? Remember, first generation is 1,1 and second generation is 1,2. To unlock the 3G, you will first have to jailbreak, then go into Cydia to install yellowsnow.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Do you have the 3G or first generation device?

What version of the OS did you download to your computer? Remember, first generation is 1,1 and second generation is 1,2. To unlock the 3G, you will first have to jailbreak, then go into Cydia to install yellowsnow.

OO thanks I was using 2.2 on my iPhone 3G so if I tried to jailbreak my reg iPhone unlock iphone would come up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox