blocking numbers

CarlyLyon

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm wondering if there is any way, or any apps, out there that mean i can block a number? So that i cant recieve texts or calls, as well as attempt to ring or text. Ive seen some which block contacts from being used.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Although I have not tried it, there is iBlackList which blocks calls and texts. You can find it on Cydia and it is a featured package.

A. Yee

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
Although I have not tried it, there is iBlackList which blocks calls and texts. You can find it on Cydia and it is a featured package.

I have tried iBlackList. It does a good job of blocking call. It cost $12.00 if you decide to buy it. The demo version only work with 2 number. Your iPhone has to be jailbroken.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I have tried iBlackList. It does a good job of blocking call. It cost $12.00 if you decide to buy it. The demo version only work with 2 number. Your iPhone has to be jailbroken.

You can always call your carrier and they block numbers if you really want them too, dont think the carrier charges just takes some time..

Stuartino

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
Well in the UK , 02(iphone service provider) said that they were sympathetic but could NOT block specific numbers. I was getting stupid nusiance calls, they offered to change my number and advised me to contact to the police, who they said would take it very seriously. In the end I sent a text message threatening them with police action. As it turned out it was my 12 year old nephew. Its a new school craze apparently!

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Well in the UK , 02(iphone service provider) said that they were sympathetic but could NOT block specific numbers. I was getting stupid nusiance calls, they offered to change my number and advised me to contact to the police, who they said would take it very seriously. In the end I sent a text message threatening them with police action. As it turned out it was my 12 year old nephew. Its a new school craze apparently!

Maybe your country does not have that, i know for a fact ATT does it becuase i had a couple numbers blocked from me calling them and them calling me =/

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73