custom boot logo

02merit90dc

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
i have an ipod touch 2g and i try to use logome from cydia it doesnt work and everty time i hve to re-jailbreak my ipod(7 times) i nnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd help:confused:

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
It is most likely becuase your on the 2nd ipod touch, and the baseband is wack, i have a edge iphone logo me works great.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I always worry about some day needing to return the phone to Apple due to some issue, only to have them boot and see some OTHER icon at boot. hah. XD

Thats the only reason holding me back from trying something like that :)

daaronrich

May 5, 2009
Visit site
LogoMe works great for that purpose. If you want the Apple logo back there is an option to change it back to the original.

Although if I were returning it to Apple for service I might back everything up and restore it first. :D They will do that anyway :mad:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I always worry about some day needing to return the phone to Apple due to some issue, only to have them boot and see some OTHER icon at boot. hah. XD

Thats the only reason holding me back from trying something like that :)

If you ever take in your phone to Apple you need to restore it first anyway. The geniuses aren't dumb, they look for cydia and installer to see if you're jailbroken. If they find those, then your account will forever be flagged.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
If you ever take in your phone to Apple you need to restore it first anyway. The geniuses aren't dumb, they look for cydia and installer to see if you're jailbroken. If they find those, then your account will forever be flagged.
Some people just remove cydia and installer, WB, Etc.... But yet might as well just restore then re-jailbreak later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods