Unlocked Iphone?

innocent

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi there

just to share my bad experience in connection with unlock my iphone via unlock-apple-iphone.com .

please note, do not believe that thier software and their so called technical team will keen to solve your problem. thruth is, after paying your money, u will be redirected to a tedious guide which u can simply found online without paying. even they offering 100% money back guarantee, u would not getting a cent back from them, they will tell you it is something wrong with your iphone, not thier problems and put all the blames to you.

Dont even think that paypal will help you on this, qoute "the claims process only applies to the delivery of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund."

Do hope that no other people will act stupid like me, paying US$24 to unlock-apple-iphone.com for crap. :mad:

Last edited:

BenGillam

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
thats one good thing about modern phones is that its far easier to "unlock at home" , i know windows mobile unlocks can be done easily and for free and yellowsn0w isnt a comercial program.

with what i know now id never pay without doing loads of reasearch on wether i could do it myself free, at least if you brick your phone its your own fault, some dodgy unlocker whos charging wont care either way

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2