Hey all, came to the forums in need of help. I jailbroke my iPhone with quickpwn to 2.2.1 everything was going peachy, however bored with the 'stock' look of my iPhone, trying to enhance it's appearance I downloaded a seemingly promising application called iNav, which came bundled with another categories. Set up categories then put on the iNav theme, turned out to be a total mess. uninstalled iNav, which uninstalled categories, thinking this would return everything back to its preinstalled state, but not the case. Most of iNav was removed but parts of the theme were still there, on top of this categories is still functioning, but does not appear to be installed on the phone, so all of my applications are in there category folders and I can go through them but I can't bring up the categories app to uncategorize everything. Tried to bring Cydia up to reinstall iNav/catgeories and undo everything but now my internet/wireless/network won't work. What can I do to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    04-23-2009 06:55 PM
    you may have to restore.
    04-23-2009 08:10 PM
    I agree. A restore might be in order.
    04-24-2009 08:51 AM
    Go into settings and tell it to return the icons to the default locations. I have read that doing that may fix it.
    04-26-2009 12:38 PM
    A patchwork solution might be to install SBSettings, and then use that to UnHide all of the apps in your category folders, which should bring them back to the desktop, as it were. Then apply a new theme in Winterboard to cover up any residual iNav issues.

Honestly, iNav is a beautiful theme, but it just seems to cause so many issues...
    04-27-2009 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD