root, port 22, password is alpine

You may have to check your wireless router isn't blocking wireless devices from communicating. I ran into this problem recently ( and wanted to throw my router across the room when I figured out the problem ) lol.
    Okay, help me out here...
    11-04-2009 06:04 PM
    11-04-2009 06:28 PM
    i changed my root password last night and thanks to this tutorial it worked like a charm....

thanks
    11-04-2009 09:07 PM
    K for the peeps on Macs I'll tell ya what I did xan anyone tell me the benefit of SSH over my method? I'd like to know which method is bettr before recommending it to others. I use Iphone Explorer(Mac) it allows me to browse the file system through the USB cable which I found way faster than through WIFI. So I un-installed OpenSSH in Cydia. This removes the possibility of my SSH being open and hackable doesn't it? I use DiskAid to do the same from Windows but Alli was telling me DiskAid was giving her problems so just putting that as a possible option for Windows users.

If you're using SSH remember to get SBSettings and turn it off when you're done it kills a battery real fast. In cyberduck make sure you change connection method to SFTP(SSH) by default it's FTP. Wouldn't turning off SSH while you're not using it take away vulnerability?
    11-05-2009 04:06 AM
    Yes it would and also u should change your 'alpine' password
    11-05-2009 08:58 AM
    Okay, I had to install Cydia to get the Mobile Terminal to work. Don't ask me why. Mobile Terminal would not work if I got it from Rock.

But now my root password has been changed to pA55w0rD. I greatly appreciate the help.
    11-08-2009 08:22 AM
    CCT1 thank you for you for you help! I was going nuts trying to use mobile terminal from Rock and I just could not make it work it keept crashing right after lounch just as you described it. I'm downloading cydia now, thanks for posting the tip!
    11-08-2009 12:57 PM
    Okay, I had to install Cydia to get the Mobile Terminal to work. Don't ask me why. Mobile Terminal would not work if I got it from Rock.

But now my root password has been changed to pA55w0rD. I greatly appreciate the help.
    Really we have the same password now damn I'm changing mine to blank
    11-08-2009 01:11 PM
    I'm changing mine to "ILoveRickyWilliams" LMAO!!
    11-08-2009 04:35 PM
    CCT1 thank you for you for you help! I was going nuts trying to use mobile terminal from Rock and I just could not make it work it keept crashing right after lounch just as you described it. I'm downloading cydia now, thanks for posting the tip!
    Sho nuff, pisan.
    11-08-2009 04:35 PM
    Ok I need help with this. I have Cydia and I've downloaded, deleted, and reinstalled mobile terminal several times and still no luck and all of the tutorials appear to be for those using a mac...what gives? Any ideas?
    11-08-2009 08:01 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD