A thread for debating and sharing your experiances.... i use pawnage tool worked great.... makes me feel safe becuase you do half of it in itunes.

Debate... No flaming and/or trolling.
    03-19-2009 10:12 AM
    Pwnagetool is great more you are restoring from a new firmware that you make not hacking into your existing firmware.
    03-19-2009 02:45 PM
    I only have Windows machines so QuickPwn has been my steed!!!
    03-19-2009 06:31 PM
    LOL nice james i love tool... as jeff said becuase i think it is really safe... becuase you are booting a firmware not messing with baseband... it is really easy to restore.. with tool
    03-20-2009 10:14 AM
    hi i am new to this. i was trying to install the quik pwn for windows. i get the installing part onto the cumputer but i cant get past the opening the zip file to start. please help. i am clicking the pineaple and a zip file thing opens i follow the steps then it says erra. what am i doing wrong. please help thanks
    Please don't hijack someone else's thread with issues you may have. Please start here: http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphon...-3-9-09-a.html
    03-23-2009 01:30 PM
    I am also a PC guy so I have used QuickPwn. I jailbroke it a couple weeks back and the process was perfect and flawless (took about 5 minutes). I'm quite happy with QuickPwn. I might have to do more googling though when I want to restore it back to stock when OS 3.0 comes out but I'm assuming a DFU restore will simply fix that based on my research.
    03-23-2009 02:41 PM
    Quickpwn.com has all the info you need, but most stressed recommendation is to follow directions diligently and you will be successful.
    03-24-2009 04:25 PM
    Good opinions keep it up!
    03-24-2009 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD