Quickpwn jailbreak stuck at -

smellydog

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi I have iphone 3g and am trying jailbreak using 2.2.5 and all gone well but has been stuck at "quickpwn is about to run on your iphone 3g" for a good hour now and am unsure what to do next? Please help

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
use pwnage tool instead a lot easier and safer since your doing most of the work look up how to use it. It also makes a more stable firmware than quickpwn

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
use pwnage tool instead a lot easier and safer since your doing most of the work look up how to use it. It also makes a more stable firmware than quickpwn

Pwnage tool is the best. It is the easiest to do and i believe it is the safest becuase it is restored in itunes Pawnage tool in my eye is the best way to go for mac users. I really dont quick pwn because of te utube comments on quick pwn videos of people saying they bricked. Pawnage tool is the best becuase you get to make it yourself pretty much... And boot it into itunes which makes me feel safe.

smellydog

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
stuck iphone

:D Hey thanks for the feedback - I ended up running quickpwn on my windows pc and it worked great first time and now am jail broke and luvving all the new stuff like themes that Apple really should have included :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro