WeatherIcon app
    Anybody have a problem with this ? Supposed to show live temp and visual on the original apple weather icon. I downloaded this and the Temperature is correct, but the icon is wrong. It's snowing right now , but the icon is showing the sun. Should show snowflakes or something I would guess. Saw some tutorials on YouTube and theirs seems to work correctly. Is this buggy?
    03-02-2009 10:12 AM
    You need to get the icons separate from Cydia. Originally, he included them in the same package but people complained, so he kept them in another package. Search Cydia for "Katra Weather Icon" and enable it in WinterBoard.
    03-02-2009 11:07 AM
    thanks that worked now.

How about the Live Clock? That's not available in Cydia now? I tried LCDclock or something like that. That only works with a certain springboard
    03-02-2009 11:20 AM
    You're welcome.

Regarding LiveClock, it's one word: LiveClock, and yes it does show up on Cydia under iSpazio repo (if you don't have that repo installed, u need to install it by going to "Sections" --> "Repositories" --> and select it --> "Modify" --> "Install"

Hope that helps.
    03-02-2009 04:49 PM
    I'm liking those weather icons. Little improvements like that should already be included in the iPhone. I still haven't used copy and paste. After a month.
    03-07-2009 10:34 AM
    can anybody recommend a nice weather widget that can actually show the place i'm located instead of greenwich or something?
    03-09-2009 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD