Problems with jailbroken 3g 2.2.1

EvolvedPhantom

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPhone last night and today I noticed a problem when I tried to dial out. When I hit phone and try to dial I can't it'll just have the phone pad screen and then auto close. I was wondering if anyones has this problem o if there is something I can do to fix it.

jamistar313

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
ME TOO!!!!!! Also, I can only connect to the internet via wifi - I don't know what happened to my 3G AT&T internet connection, but I restored tonight, and tried 2 re-jailbreak and I still have no internet - but can now use my keypad/phone - pleeeeeease help if anyone knows what's going on, ty!

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPhone last night and today I noticed a problem when I tried to dial out. When I hit phone and try to dial I can't it'll just have the phone pad screen and then auto close. I was wondering if anyones has this problem o if there is something I can do to fix it.

The dialer freezing issue is caused by few apps from Installer. I faced the same issue and I ended up restoring and re-JB without selecting Installer. If you would like to keep Installer, the Apps that you need to remove are:

- Kate
- Mobile Enhancer
- RIP DEV Preferences

Just go to Installer and remove those and restart your iPhone, the freezing and crashing should stop.

jamistar313

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Help!

Ok I'll try that, but what about the lack of internet connection? Also, I noticed this morning all my contacts went MIA too!! I'm trying to restore AGAIN but I'm not sure it is going to make a difference.....help if you can, ty

jamistar313

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
Stuck for a Week!!!!!!

Ok so I made the mistake of not only jailbreaking my phone, but unlocking it over a week ago when I first decided to jailbreak. After I realized my mistake, I went back and restored my phone, and everytime I tried to jailbreak ONLY - and I lose my 3G internet connection, and can only use Wifi.

So I restored again, and tried to setup my phone as a new phone etc, and now everytime I try to jailbreak and do the alt+option restore on my Mac, or shift restore on my work PC, I get this error which you can see in detail at support.apple.com/kb/TS1275.

WHY?????????? I tried doing everything that link suggests but am stuck as how to move forward. I don't want to bring my phone in to AT&T and try to explain that my phone works until I try and jailbreak it, and I can't restore to jailbreak mode - not exactly something they are going to want to help me with.

Please if anyone has any insight throw me a line - I recommended before I realized all my own issues with my iphone that all my friends/co-workers jailbreak, and they all did successfully and are happily jailbroken while I'm still stuck and sad:(......I'll be eternally grateful - ty!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73