HELP!!! Trying to Jailbreak my iPhone 3G

Royal.Hottie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone i was using the TIPB guide on how to jailbreak 2.2.1 for MAC OSX, everything went great i was at step 8, but now all i get is an apple logo and sometimes my phone vibrates and flashes off, does anyone know if i am bricked and what i am doing wrong, btw i am using a macbook air and i had the software on the iphone updated to the latest

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
did you use quickpwn or pwnagetool? don't upgrade to 2.2.1 just use pwnagetool and make a custom 2.2 firmware put your phone in dfu mode by holding down the power and home button then letting go of power button and holding home button untill itunes tells you it has detected you phone. Then hit option restore and pick the firmware you made and enjoy

h4rk

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
This may help...

I just jailbroke mine over the weekend. Mine got stuck at that logo and vibrated occasionally as well. What had happened was that iTunes had locked up. What I did was I force quit iTunes and did not reopening it. I left my iphone plugged of course and just let quickpwn continue to do whatever it was doing. Literally within 5 seconds the jailbreaking process completed. I think that having iTunes connected messes with it in some way. I hope that helps, I was freaking out too thinking I had bricked it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox