Hello people! Here to help you out today because i've heard a lot of confusion about not knowing how to add the Bios or Roms to the gpsPhone GameBoyAdvance emulator. This guide will walk you through completely.

*REMOVED*

After this is downloaded your good to go! Just goto your "Sections" tier and there will be a GBA Roms section. Download all you want!
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 02-25-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    02-19-2009 03:44 AM
    Thanks!! Really useful. What would you say are the best games for it?
    02-19-2009 03:31 PM
    Your very welcome! I just know how you guys feel these kinda questions bothered me to. To me I've always been a Castlevania fan so my favorite is Castlevania: Aria if Sorrow.
    I've gotten so far on here already.
    02-19-2009 03:44 PM
    Hello people! Here to help you out today because i've heard a lot of confusion about not knowing how to add the Bios or Roms to the gpsPhone GameBoyAdvance emulator. This guide will walk you through completely.

*REMOVED*

After this is downloaded your good to go! Just goto your "Sections" tier and there will be a GBA Roms section. Download all you want!
    Okay I'm incredibly noob with Cydia; after I download "gpsphone", where do I go to edit sources tier? What is sources tier? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 02-25-2009 at 09:38 AM.
    02-25-2009 04:49 AM
    Sorry guys - I don't want to spoil all the fun but what you are talking about is piracy and that is not allowed in this forum. Links removed and thread closed.
    02-25-2009 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD