Quick tip: How to get 35 icons on HomeScreen!!! (JailBreak only)

kyleshaNKLES

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys just thought I'd help you out with this one. This will save a lot of space on your SpringBoard! This will give you 35 whooping icons to drool at on each SpringBoard page.

Here's how: First go to Cydia and search "five icon dock" and download it. Then enter in these two sources into Cydia: cy.sosiphone.com & cydia.touch-mania.com

After you have entered these in toto your search in Cydia and enter: "fiveirows" (this will give you an extra vertical row) and download it. Then after that enter "five-column" and a result should be left as "five-column springboard" download that. There you go all set! Cydia should automatically respring if not just reboot, which is recomended anyway. Thanks until next time!

Reactions: jamesus

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I think he means 30 icons, not 35 cause thats my setup (5x5+5)

Here is a screenshot

5x5+5.PNG

Louuu Diamondz

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
Few questions regarding this
I got the five dock icons at the bottom and the five rows by adding cydia.touch-mania into the sources and downloading the FiveiRows app.

However..

1. I didn't do the five column yet. The five column one only works by typing in the cy.sosiphone.com into the sources ?? (Hence Rows = cydia.touch-mania.com and Columns = cy.sosiphone.com ??)

2. Now what if I want to go back to 4 column x 4 row? Do I just delete the 2 URL's in the sources? Or I need to delete the FiveiRows and Five Column files?

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
^1. five column is NOT officially out on Cydia. All the versions on Cydia are old and not up to date. The latest version is 0.55 which can be found from the original author here. 0.56 will be coming to Cydia soon through Ste source (very common source and pre-installed in Cydia). Even if you installed 0.55 manually, the removal process below is the same as if you got it from Cydia.

2. You need to uninstall both packages from Cydia. Go to "Manage" --> "Packages" --> select the undesired package --> "Modify" --> ""Remove" --> "Respring".