mAdvLock?An application for locking iPhone

imcleaner

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
mAdvLock is an application that allows you to password protect App Store, Stock and Jailbroken application as well as your Sim Card. It also allows you to encrypt files on your iPhone or iPod Touch allowing them to only be viewed within the application. mAdvLock protects important information and personal data that you have stored in your iPhone. It's a must-have application to the jailbreak iPhone.

Functions & Characteristics
1. Encrypt and Hide files
All files in your iphone can be encrypted,such as SMS,photos,and cotacts,etc.
2.Application locks
mAdvLock allows you to protect applications on your iPhone by password.
3.Anti-Theft
The locks are on if the SIM card of the iPhone is changed.

Note:The latest version mAdvLock v1.1 supports iPhone 2.0/2.1/2.2/2.2.1.New feature:
1. improve app lock. now, madvlock can lock app from all kinds of "launching", e.g, springboard, url, applications(quickgold, callog,etc).
2. improve app lock for those with addtional roles, e.g, mysms, iPod, etc.
3. improve "huge" file encryption, user may choose encryption mode from: strong encryption, weak encryption,hide only.
4. improve "preview", supporting multipage preview, and text/hex switch manually.
5. automatically set keyboard type. User can setup any kind of password. And madvlock will prompt proper keyboard for the password input.
6. improve initially app list loading performance.

More features will be added in coming versions..

How to install mAdvLock v1.0 on iPhoneOS 2.0-2.2:
1) Jailbroken iPhone (3G iPhone)
2) Launch Cydia, and Choose the Utilities Category
3) Choose mAdvLock and install

Any question, please contact us at: madvlock@mcleaner.com
More info can see: MCleaner/mAdvLock/mCallShow/mSecret/mCallerID——iPhone Software

Paons

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
I recommend not to download madvlock when i downloaded it my iphone 4 couldnt open any apps it just began to load and then i springs back to lockscreen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73