Hi
    I just jailbreaked my iphone and looking for a site to get Apps. I'm currently using Appulos.us and find this site really slow. Can you guys recommend another site?

Thanks
    02-05-2009 10:15 PM
    Try this one.
    02-05-2009 10:32 PM
    Try this one.
    Good answer. When s**t is so cheap what's the point of stealing? It's actually cheaper in the end to just pay for it.
    02-05-2009 11:58 PM
    TiPb does not endorse the pirating of apps. Use Cydia, which should have been installed via jailbreak. There are many sources of apps that you can add via Cydia.
    02-06-2009 12:11 PM
    TiPb does not endorse the pirating of apps. Use Cydia, which should have been installed via jailbreak. There are many sources of apps that you can add via Cydia.
    Okay, I'm running a 2.1 firmware-based iPhone (2g or 1st gen), and I did install Cydia (not Installer, although I heard I'm not missing much), and well, I want to get apps on my phone. But when I got Cydia, I think I put I was like "Hacker", so all the stuff I search are really complicated, and I really don't know how I could get apps, or games, or anything. Can someone explain to me how Cydia works? Is there anyway I can go back so I can put that I'm not a hacker, and all the stuff I find through search would look less complicated?
    02-25-2009 04:31 AM
    Okay, I'm running a 2.1 firmware-based iPhone (2g or 1st gen), and I did install Cydia (not Installer, although I heard I'm not missing much), and well, I want to get apps on my phone. But when I got Cydia, I think I put I was like "Hacker", so all the stuff I search are really complicated, and I really don't know how I could get apps, or games, or anything. Can someone explain to me how Cydia works? Is there anyway I can go back so I can put that I'm not a hacker, and all the stuff I find through search would look less complicated?
    Open cydia select "Manage" at the bottom. Select "Settings" at the top left, you should get a pop up asking your user level. Select "User" Graphical only.
    02-25-2009 09:24 AM
    Visite apple.com to find what you want.
    02-28-2009 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD