Tmobile, iPhone & T-Zones

krolls

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,
This is my first post and I am excited to soon be joining the iPhone family. I am picking up my iPhone tomorrow and looking to set-up a t-mobile account. About a year ago I helped a friend jailbreak and set-up his iPhone on t-mobile but from what I have pieced together a lot has changed since then, especially w/ t-zones. What is the definitive answer right now for data on the iPhone. I am not a heavy data user, and I'd prefer not to spend a lot. I have tried to search the forum archieve but I am still not 100% clear - I want to make sure I know what I am getting myself into :rolleyes:

spsands

Sep 10, 2008
www.twitter.com
thats probably a question to ask tmobile as far as data plan rates go. depending on what you are going to use it for, and how often, will determine how much data you will need. with the amount of just email I get on my iphone, I pretty much need the unlimited... not to mention downloading apps off the app store and cydia. Keep in mind, if you get a small data plan, that kinda restricts how many themes/jailbroken apps/ official apps you can download in any given month. It would be important at that point to make sure you can ssh into the phone, that way, you can download the themes and stuff to your computer and then ssh them into the phone, saving you data usage...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73