How do I change the boot logo using QwkPwn. I want something other than the pineapple.
    12-17-2008 12:31 PM
    How do I change the boot logo using QwkPwn. I want something other than the pineapple.
    You need to use the Pwnage Tool to swap that out.
    12-17-2008 01:01 PM
    Yeah I got that part...but when I use the tool....then click the "change boot logo" checkbox it doesnt give me an option to input my downloaded logo.
    12-17-2008 01:23 PM
    Are you using Quickpwn or the Pwnage Tool?
    12-17-2008 01:25 PM
    I could be wrong but I think you need the Pwnage Tool to change that. I've never changed the boot logo for a few reasons so I could be wrong. Before you go changing it think about this... you have a issue and can't restore the phone... do you want to risk having some boot logo that should not be there when you bring it into Apple to get it replaced? Think about it.
    12-17-2008 01:27 PM
    I could be wrong but I think you need the Pwnage Tool to change that. I've never changed the boot logo for a few reasons so I could be wrong. Before you go changing it think about this... you have a issue and can't restore the phone... do you want to risk having some boot logo that should not be there when you bring it into Apple to get it replaced? Think about it.
    Very good point....standard chrome apple it is...as always thanks ash.
    12-17-2008 01:34 PM
    No problem!
    12-17-2008 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD