Hello-

I just jailbroke my phone and while playing around with it, I downloaded some Apps that I don't want to keep. Is there an easy way to delete them from the phone? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!
    11-30-2008 06:47 PM
    Go to Cydia then click on manage tab then click on PACKAGES. There you can simply choose the apps you like to delete.
    12-01-2008 08:20 AM
    Or just hold the button for the app down till they shake and click on the x to delete them.
    12-01-2008 10:18 AM
    Or just hold the button for the app down till they shake and click on the x to delete them.
    This will only work on apps that came with your Iphone not on any Jailbroken apps.
    12-01-2008 11:23 AM
    Works fine on my jailbroken apps? I see it doesn't work with Cydia installed apps like Winterboard. Following the directions above I did get to the screen where you can delete these apps.
    12-01-2008 02:09 PM
    Hmm. The applications I've installed via cydia, can only be uninstalled by Cydia. There is no little x on any of them.

Granted I only have two on my springboard, Search and Intelliscreen. Sbsettings and wedict dictionaries have no icons. So I don't have a lot of Cydia apps to make a judgment on, but I assumed it worked the same for all Cydia apps.
    12-01-2008 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD