Quickpwn crashes when I get to a crucial stage!

Oct 17, 2008
Visit site
I have an iPhone 2G and I just updated my firmware to 2.1 last night. Hv iTunes 8. So I've installed Quickpwn everything and it works fine UP UNTIL the final stage where the iPhone is meant to go into recovery mode. I've tried restarting my computer and all, but it still insists on crashing i.e. having the "MICROSOFT HAS DETECTED AN ERROR AND WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE" in my face.

Anyone else get this? What should I do??

Blackangel13

Oct 17, 2008
Visit site
what more do you want to know? running xp it will not go past the recovery mode and i've left it running all night before. sp3 with 2.0 sp2 .net frame work have downloaded all the boot loaders and everything still nothing.

Blackangel13

Oct 17, 2008
Visit site
already did same problem exept now her computer wont even read that i have anything plugged into it but every other computer i plug it into reads it just fine.

drome_mc

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
QuickPwn hangs at progress bar...

Yeah, I'm having a similar problem: in Mac 10.4.11, QuickPwn hangs at step 8 in the tutorial, when there's a progress bar and a dialog saying "Sending WTF...."

The last entry in the log says "2008-11-20 03:05:04 - Successfully built Quickpwn Ramdisk file." but its been 8 hours since then. I'm paranoid and don't want to unplug my 1st gen iPod touch.

Any help, please??!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox