Best Springboard theme

Skywalker

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I've made two themes for my own thrills and they are on Cydia.

Clone Wars is a non-friendly icon theme where you need icon labels.

clonewars-1.jpg

Skyline is themed off my favorite car Nissan Skyline R35. I went to Toy Van for his approval with Glass Orb which is one of the best! I like his icons, but I wanted an advanced theme for my personal use. This is on Cydia, but I have not updated it for 3.0 changes.

skyline-1.jpg

Last edited:

Neil

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Winterboard - Caterpillar theme (yellow machines)

Hi:

I am looking for the "Caterpillar theme" for winterboard. The theme shows the yellow bull-dozers, machines & products of the Caterpillar company. Does anyone know if its still available? Can someone point it to me?

Thanks
Neil.

xDarrenR

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I keep alternating between Tenuis

and BlueBird

Both themes are not using their original dock. I am using the Neo Dark 5 icon dock (comes with WinterBoard).

hey Melwan this is a really nice theme im intrested in using it as i have a blue ipod silicone case, but how do i find the neo dark 5 icon dock, iv searched cydia but cannot find :( if you could point me in the right direction i would be much greatful thanks :)

xDarrenR

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I really like the ILLUMINE theme. It seems to work awesome with the 5 Icon Dock tweak as well.

Note, I have gone through and modified it from the original gray color of the theme. He gives a URL when you download to the HUGE forum post of icons and backgrounds and such.

Hey chrstphr how did you get the 5 dock icons? im using illumine also and looks funky,

Indygangsta

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Where do you get the themes.

if u go into cydia, go to sections, and scroll down there will be a huge list of all types of themes. i generally go for the complete themes, a suggestion if ur just starting would be illumine since its nice n easy to set up. BUT MAKE SURE U HAVE WINTERBOARD INSTALLED

michael21676

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Gallery of themes

I could really use some help here. I've searched far and wide looking for the best springboard theme and by the end of my search I'm exhausted. There's plenty of forum discussions where people post their shots but I can't seem to find the one and all site that shows the best. Is there any site you guys are using to find a "gallery" of springboard themes? Buuf2 is awesome and I hope that gets an update soon. I'm currently using Soft but I want something a little different. It can get to the point of being OCD but I want the theme that's just right. I'm like fricken' Goldie Locks here :) Anyone guide me in the right direction? Thank you.

i am exactly the same and cant find just the right one. but I just found a gallery of screenshots sorted alphabetically. just click on a letter or type in a theme and browse for the perfect one. ill let you know what the best one i find is. i kind of like teknologic.

Google, iphonethemeviewer

michael21676

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
i am exactly the same and cant find just the right one. but I just found a gallery of screenshots sorted alphabetically. just click on a letter or type in a theme and browse for the perfect one. ill let you know what the best one i find is. i kind of like teknologic.

Google, iphonethemeviewer

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I always liked the dBar 9 theme. Had a rotating wallpaper wtih fade in's and out's. Here's a gif screen shot:

animation.gif

Here's what I have now (it's 3 screen shots in one). Plain dBar 10 theme w/ no wallpaper and a8stract icons I made.

ScreenShot.png

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2