Best Springboard theme

54321bam#IM

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey NULL, im tryin to figure out how the get the glaskart dock to look like that and its not working. theres 2 options in winterboard. I tried having both ticked and each one ticked by themselves and it doesnt change how the docks look. I have 5 icon dock.

Kussie

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
This is a modified theme of 'Time Calendar Weather' that i am using. I've been modifying and tweaking it too my own tastes when i have the time. It's a day/night transitional as some of the others are.

Night:
View attachment 1584

Sunrise:
View attachment 1577

Morning:
View attachment 1581

Day:
View attachment 1580

Afternoon:
View attachment 1579

Sunset:
View attachment 1578

All of the icons on the bottom are categories. So there is no scrolling through pages of apps to find what i want. I only need to scroll if i want to search for something now.

Inside Category View: (This is a work in progress each category has a different folder appear that matches what the category is. But i'm going to refine this and make it look better then just plonking a folder icon down the bottom right)
View attachment 1585

Lock Screen:
View attachment 1582

The lock screen is my current major project and going to add support for status notified/intelliscreen like notices.

Unfortunately you can't see some of the recent changes i did too it in the screens but i'll list them here:
- Spotlight Icon is gone
- Colours of the calendar and other text now change depending on the time to suit the wallpaper and make things easier to read.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Actually, I've found that the best, cleanest, sleekest and most professionally created theme (for me) thus far is this combonation:

-Illumine Theme
-Illumine Weather Icon
-3D Fiction II Movie Wallpaper

I would post screenies but I'm typing from the iPhone and don't know how.

It's just very....... pretty! Not in a girly way or anything, the icons are just fantastic.

It doesn't have any special splash screens or anything, just icons, battery theme, and weather icon, but it's very much a perfect replacement for the 'official' theme for the iPhone.

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I really like the ILLUMINE theme. It seems to work awesome with the 5 Icon Dock tweak as well.

View attachment 2043

Note, I have gone through and modified it from the original gray color of the theme. He gives a URL when you download to the HUGE forum post of icons and backgrounds and such.

MyPhone#IM

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
MobilePod theme question

Melwan, thanks for your MobilePod theme! Looks amazing. However, where can I get the 5 row feature? I was able to find the 5 column in Icy but not the other. Also, for some reason, I can't get the app description (text) to appear under the icons. Any advice for fixing that? Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro