Best Springboard theme

_NULL_

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey Null,

How did you get your five dock row like that??

Its called Glasklart Dock Flow. You need the five dock tweak.
Theres no way to get that look with another theme, the same author made the dock icons to go together with the Glasklart theme.

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Its called Glasklart Dock Flow. You need the five dock tweak.
Theres no way to get that look with another theme, the same author made the dock icons to go together with the Glasklart theme.

The flow dock exists for many other themes btw. Tenuis and Gradiance are couple quick examples and many others. But as you said, the artist has to design it separately.

Geaux

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
There is a separate download for that dock in cydia. I know because I had it installed while running a different theme. Just look for glasklart dockflow

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
This is MobilePod with 5 columns and 5 rows extensions:

MP5x5.PNG

hawgs74

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know why I can't get dockflow to work with glaskart. If I switch to tenuis it works fine but changes back to regular when I applie the glaskart theme

APPCRITICal

Dec 28, 2008
Visit site
DockFlow

Hi Hawgs.
In winterboard, use the icon on the right to drag the dock abouve the theme. You need to set the priority of the dock to higher than the theme.

Marc

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Well after about 7 months of avoiding Winterboard, since I had some crashes last summer, I thought I'd give it a go again.

And I do like the Time of Day theme. Leaf Icon Factory is cool, but I have to do some work to get all my icons updated...so I'll be holding off on that one for a while.

I modified the wallpapers of Time of Day and I have attached them. Also, lately I've been working too late and sleeping in to late, so I've been missing the sunrise...so I switched the times to;

5-8 Sunrise
8-10 Morning
10-5 Day
5-8 Sunset
8-5am Night.

I've attached my updated theme.html too. Feel free to use it in your time of day theme folder. I zipped a folder with the updated times html and wallpaper files. Unzip the folder and SSH into your phone and copy it over the current Time of Day Theme folder.

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Here's the zip. (only 5 attachments per post.) ;)

If I had more time, I'd like to make the wallpapers all the same just different sky conditions. But that takes a little more photoshopping time.

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
@melwan that mobilepod theme is pretty damn sweet! And the LiveClock is so awesome! It even works just fine with the theme Cake which I am in love with right now. :)

@hotrod I think those wallpapers are pretty neat actually...if you want to change them a bit...maybe more focus on the sky?

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
Thanks MrEClass. For me, I like the focus on both, there is one theme called Illuminated, it focuses only on the sky, and it looks ok, but I like to see the grass. I've always been a big fan of the Bliss wallpapers.

iShane

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Nice themes. Where did you guys get that analogue clock on the status bar from?

This is the theme I currently have on my phone. I think its by far the best theme out there IMO.
Its called Glasklart.

Springboard.png

Lockscreen.png

What lock screen is that? or is that battery meter an add on... im asking because i like that batter charging meter a lot.

andyp

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm using AndroidPerfection.

mail

mail

On the second page it's supposed to be just the Google search bar & no clock, but I've been having a hard time with that. I still love it though!

ZiggaZow

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I need a little help changing the AT&T carrier signal. That's the only thing I can't figure out. I semi know how to do it, but everything I read states I need to go through Iphoneinterface in order to apply my new logos. I have the new logos properly named and all that, but when I jailbroke my phone there were no instructions on how to access the interface. So is there an easy way to access/find the correct png files to replace? Or, how do I go about getting this iphone interface business to work? Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

hotrodpirate

Jan 31, 2009
Visit site
What lock screen is that? or is that battery meter an add on... im asking because i like that batter charging meter a lot.
this is my favorite theme ive seen so far. Is the statue of liberty pic part of the theme too? i cant find it in cydia. (i just jailbroke tonite) also i downloaded the "five icon dock" to work with what you posted, but all the icons are misarranged lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox