Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
iphoneopen.jpg
iphone1stpage.jpg
iphone2ndpage.jpg

pieserock

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
It also talks (Iphone On) (In coming SMS or New email) All kinds of stuff and the red glows in differenent ways.. its cool i like it! THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP !!!

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Push and hold on the home key and then push on the sleep/awake button at the top of your phone :)

Pictures will be located in your camera roll.

--from iPhone

Geaux

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
This is a Mixture between a Leopard theme and iglasssol. I also did my own custom sliders, text, and icons (for ones that it didn't contain or I didn't like). The phone section was also changed around by colors in Photoshop, so the one that comes in iglasssol is baby blue. When each button is pressed, it turns red, which I'll post.

IMG_0003-3.png

IMG_0003-2.png

IMG_0004-1.png

dialerkeypad_pressed.png

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
My latest composition

P.PNG

P1.png

btw, the shot of the lockscreen is the artist's (too lazy to get mine since they look exactly alike).

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
^ app called Five-Column SpringBoard. It will be on Cydia very shortly, but if you can't wait, you can get it and install it manually from here (v0.55 is the latest so far).

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
@melwan How can I obtain that last greyish theme you posted? ;)

I tried the 5 column springboard and it was pretty cool I admit but I was a bit bothered by the obvious smaller icon size...especially with the awesome Cake theme! :cool:

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
^ You can obtain it from it's thread here :)

You will notice that there are 3 files to get. The main theme, LiveClock theme, and Weather Icon theme. LiveClock and Weather Icon are both on Cydia and they show live data of the weather and time on top of the weather and clock icons (real data). They virtually take no memory. Check the screenshot below to see what I mean (2nd and 3rd icons):

MP.PNG

Hope that was helpful.

Last edited:

_NULL_

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Nice themes. Where did you guys get that analogue clock on the status bar from?

This is the theme I currently have on my phone. I think its by far the best theme out there IMO.
Its called Glasklart.

Springboard.png

Lockscreen.png

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR